Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
So that looks like content from Version 0.7 of the game. Also, just to be sure, you're not playing the Unity version, are you?

Did you go to the movies with Ann and Chris?

Did you invite Chris over for helping Ann audition?

Those are the two times where netorase happen.
Yes , I went to the cinema , I remember there was a choice to sit on my knees . But I don 't remember the choice for the audition . OK I get it but it's only 2 cases?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yes , I went to the cinema , I remember there was a choice to sit on my knees . But I don 't remember the choice for the audition . OK I get it but it's only 2 cases?
For now, yes. If you tell Ann to sit on Chris' lap at the movies, then some things happen. IIRC, the audition shows up if while at the bar, you tell Ann she should change instead of stay the same.

Reactions: kristo0086

LivingPaper

Feb 19, 2018
I'm guessing this won't work with Joiplay since it's built on a custom engine and all.

Any news about an potential Android port?

The Unity one is heating my battery/phone up to about +40° C, which results in me having to save, close the game, wait for about 5 min and then I can play for about 5 min again.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm guessing this won't work with Joiplay since it's built on a custom engine and all.
If IIRC, it works by opening the index.html, but the saves don't work. You'll have to search the thread for that, though.

Any news about an potential Android port?
All I know is that there is a mostly working android port built on his engine, but there is an issue that needs ironing out.

The Unity one is heating my battery/phone up to about +40° C, which results in me having to save, close the game, wait for about 5 min and then I can play for about 5 min again.
Apart from that, the Unity version also doesn't get updates. It's an artifact from when TTrick was working with someone else.

*sigh* I may regret announcing this now...but I've actually been working on a Ren'Py port since mid-February, but I'm only almost finished up to version 0.4 content. The Ren'Py version will have a functional Android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LivingPaper

vityok9

Oct 21, 2016
screenshot.jpg screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg Hi to all.
Im realy dont know how to deal with this problem..
cant start game at all(in same time 7 version played no problem)
Maybe someone can upload handlrs.js file which will work for me? Or any other solutions?
Thanks in advanse for any help!

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Hey guys, I wanna ask something about Ann.

To get her Corruption route, do I need a certain sum of her Corruption points, or will she go corrupt from that one choice at the nightclub?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey guys, I wanna ask something about Ann.

To get her Corruption route, do I need a certain sum of her Corruption points, or will she go corrupt from that one choice at the nightclub?
Corruption points matter. In version 0.5, if Ann's corruption is greater than or equal to 9 OR (you tell her to change at the club event AND her corruption is greater than or equal to 4), she becomes corrupted.

but...she can be corrupted in other ways, too.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes