Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Dude could easily land "if not already doing so" a hefty 6 figures salary in SE/WebDev if he made his own engine, but he still tries to make a game, passion is what I call it.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That's the point of this tag bud
View attachment 2064200
this is such an oft-used and lazy platitude to deflect any criticism of a genre. Pointing out that certain generic formulas exist within each genre doesn't make it a good thing. The guy didn't say he didnt like corruption, he said he didnt like the way corruption stories are typically formed, which is a very reasonable discussion.

It'd be like complaining that 90% of ntr stories/games involve interracial (a complaint of my own which i was delighted to see in LSS isnt the case), and the response is "wut dood it has an ntr tag!"

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
What tools can be used to translate this game? Except for Renpy, other engines are really unfriendly to players who are not native speakers of English.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
What tools can be used to translate this game? Except for Renpy, other engines are really unfriendly to players who are not native speakers of English.
If you go to the resources\app\dist\static\js folder and find main.e4ab2143.chunk.js, you could open it with Notepad++, use the JSTool plugin and JSFormat. From there, it will be readable and then you can translate all the dialogue in that file. Then, people would just need to take your modified file and overwrite their own to use the translation.

Here's an example of what a section in there looks like after formatting:
JavaScript:
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_3),
                                                    ve.a.talk("I guess this is it."),
                                                    ve.a.talk("It doesn't really matter what she says. You basically broke up with her."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_2),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Yeah... I guess that's right."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_3),
                                                    ve.a.talk("How are you feeling?"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_4),
                                                    ot.a.talk("To be honest? Free."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_5),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Though it's not like she ever limited me."),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I can't really explain it."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_5_1),
                                                    ve.a.talk("I think I understand."),
                                                    ve.a.talk("So now what? Are you going to take a break from girls for a while?"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_6),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Fuck no!"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_4),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I actually wanted to ask you to be my wingman!"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_5_1),
                                                    ve.a.talk("Already?"),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Rebound sex is the best sex!"),
                                                    ve.a.talk("Haha."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_7),
                                                    ot.a.talk("So what do you say? Are you in?"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_8),
                                                    ve.a.talk("Of course man!"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_17),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I knew I could count on you!"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_18),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I'll try to think of a good place to go, and I'll let you know!"),

ReDive

Aug 9, 2022
If you go to the resources\app\dist\static\js folder and find main.e4ab2143.chunk.js, you could open it with Notepad++, use the JSTool plugin and JSFormat. From there, it will be readable and then you can translate all the dialogue in that file. Then, people would just need to take your modified file and overwrite their own to use the translation.

Here's an example of what a section in there looks like after formatting:
JavaScript:
                                                    ve.a.talk("I guess this is it."),
                                                    ve.a.talk("It doesn't really matter what she says. You basically broke up with her."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_2),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Yeah... I guess that's right."),
                                                    ve.a.talk("How are you feeling?"),
                                                    ot.a.talk("To be honest? Free."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_5),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Though it's not like she ever limited me."),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I can't really explain it."),
                                                    ve.a.talk("I think I understand."),
                                                    ve.a.talk("So now what? Are you going to take a break from girls for a while?"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_6),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Fuck no!"),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I actually wanted to ask you to be my wingman!"),
                                                    ve.a.talk("Already?"),
                                                    ot.a.talk("Rebound sex is the best sex!"),
                                                    ve.a.talk("Haha."),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_7),
                                                    ot.a.talk("So what do you say? Are you in?"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8.partials.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_8_p_8),
                                                    ve.a.talk("Of course man!"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_17),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I knew I could count on you!"),
                                                    Ae.b.setImage(n.b.v8.V8JoeMCMorningLivingRoom_18),
                                                    ot.a.talk("I'll try to think of a good place to go, and I'll let you know!"),
So I need to translate sentence by sentence. Is it right that there is no automatic translation tool like textactor?

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
I'm gonna unwatch this game.
Updates taking too long.
Hopefully I'll remember to come back.(most probably I wont remember or the game gets abandoned or gets finished though I strongly doubt that ever happening.)

Good luck with the game
Best wishes for your future endeavors

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
I'm gonna unwatch this game.
Updates taking too long.
Hopefully I'll remember to come back.(most probably I wont remember or the game gets abandoned or gets finished though I strongly doubt that ever happening.)

Good luck with the game
Best wishes for your future endeavors
I always thought 4-6 months were the common time for devs to finish their updates. This one is almost 4 months since the last update (according to this site, maybe I am wrong), so it surprises me a little seeing fans writing "updates taking too long".

Reactions: elgatobronhas

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I always thought 4-6 months were the common time for devs to finish their updates. This one is almost 4 months since the last update (according to this site, maybe I am wrong), so it surprises me a little seeing fans writing "updates taking too long".
It varies a great deal.. just a few years ago the norm was monthly updates, bimonthly for some. Only a very select few made something qualitywise calling for 4-6 month dev cycles. Nowdays 2-4 months seems like the norm no matter how shitty the quality :/ NOT a reflection on TTrick and LSS who is one of the better devs out there IMHO, even if we disagreed strongly on the validity of the last update..

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
4-6 months is a decent timeframe for updates. Some devs do smaller, monthly updates, while others only release once a year.

I see no point in unwatching the thread because "updates too slow". Just seems like being vocal about being upset that they are not getting update when they want it.

I also know TTrick's been working hard on it, as I've been treated to some sneak peeks of content. Shit is gonna be preem. (and no, I will not give spoilers).

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
4-6 months is a decent timeframe for updates. Some devs do smaller, monthly updates, while others only release once a year.

I see no point in unwatching the thread because "updates too slow". Just seems like being vocal about being upset that they are not getting update when they want it.

I also know TTrick's been working hard on it, as I've been treated to some sneak peeks of content. Shit is gonna be preem. (and no, I will not give spoilers).
Hope so. Last update - which took months - was 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug'.

I want to see some new content.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes