Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hope so. Last update - which took months - was 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug', 'Fixed bug'.

I want to see some new content.
What do you mean? Last update had new Ann's love route (no corruption) and Emily content.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
4-6 months is a decent timeframe for updates. Some devs do smaller, monthly updates, while others only release once a year.

I see no point in unwatching the thread because "updates too slow". Just seems like being vocal about being upset that they are not getting update when they want it.

I also know TTrick's been working hard on it, as I've been treated to some sneak peeks of content. Shit is gonna be preem. (and no, I will not give spoilers).
good sneak peak of ntr scenes with ann in future?

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
What are all the different ways a path with Vanessa can develop? So far it seems like she's kind of just meddling without really having a major role with the protagonist. I thought maybe the blackmail path will lead to some NTR/Sharing type gameplay with her after that alley scene, but it quickly peters out after that, and it seems there's more interesting content if you try to work through the non-blackmail path.

Ann seems to be the main focus of the story from what I can see so far while Vanessa is more of an enabler/catalyst.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
good sneak peak of ntr scenes with ann in future?
I did not see sneak peaks of Ann (not that there will not be that, because this update is supposed to be Ann Corruption). It was of a couple other characters. (but I won't spoil :p)
What are all the different ways a path with Vanessa can develop? So far it seems like she's kind of just meddling without really having a major role with the protagonist. I thought maybe the blackmail path will lead to some NTR/Sharing type gameplay with her after that alley scene, but it quickly peters out after that, and it seems there's more interesting content if you try to work through the non-blackmail path.

Ann seems to be the main focus of the story from what I can see so far while Vanessa is more of an enabler/catalyst.
There is a sort of love-ish path with Vanessa, if you can call it that. Though you don't see it yet because it's not been developed. For now you have blackmail and attempted blackmail, though, right now, the attempted blackmail doesn't really do much.

aletheperv

Jul 16, 2020
Well i'm done too with this game,way to scarced updates, little content, stings of cashgrab (0 upadates in months and you get no charge for like a month or two when the dev sees the subs number goes down). just commenting to see how far the game will have progress when i ll eventually return

• Angry
Reactions: pietervf

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well i'm done too with this game,way to scarced updates, little content, stings of cashgrab (0 upadates in months and you get no charge for like a month or two when the dev sees the subs number goes down). just commenting to see how far the game will have progress when i ll eventually return
The last update was in June. It's been roughly 4 months. Many devs release every 4-6 months. Also, there is no cash grab...how do you even figure that pausing payments is a cash grab? He pauses payments when he knows he will not be working on the VN due to real life job or whatever else he has going on in his life. That's him saying, "I know I will not be working on it during this period so I don't want to charge you all."

Dactess

Sep 9, 2021
I hope not. That would be a horrible game.
True enough. I just wanted a curveball, you don't always need a character to take a drastic turn and become sex crazed. Most VNs have the kinky librarian troupe. So variety is the spice of life and what not.

That said, I put that prior to realizing one choice can determine whether or not the character becomes a nympho lol

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
True enough. I just wanted a curveball, you don't always need a character to take a drastic turn and become sex crazed. Most VNs have the kinky librarian troupe. So variety is the spice of life and what not.

That said, I put that prior to realizing one choice can determine whether or not the character becomes a nympho lol
Of course. :) I was just kidding. (Kind of. Love me some corruption tropes).

Reactions: Dactess

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
There was a question about netorase/sharing content. And they answered that there is this content . But I didn 't find it at all . I didn 't find a single sex scene , only there was teasing with a homeless man . So is there a Netorase ? If so , how do I get on this route ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There was a question about netorase/sharing content. And they answered that there is this content . But I didn 't find it at all . I didn 't find a single sex scene , only there was teasing with a homeless man . So is there a Netorase ? If so , how do I get on this route ?
Enable NTR in the beginning of the game, go to the bar with Ann, allow Chris to get her number, and from there it's pretty straight forward.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Enable NTR in the beginning of the game, go to the bar with Ann, allow Chris to get her number, and from there it's pretty straight forward.
The strangest thing is , I turned on the CURRENT and let the bartender take her number and well , she just said that the bartender called her and offered to meet , etc . in general , I had no choice Netorase . Maybe it 's a bug ? Maybe if you go through again and re- enable the tag , it will work ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The strangest thing is , I turned on the CURRENT and let the bartender take her number and well , she just said that the bartender called her and offered to meet , etc . in general , I had no choice Netorase . Maybe it 's a bug ? Maybe if you go through again and re- enable the tag , it will work ?
You need to keep playing. It doesn't happen until later in the game, based on your choices.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes