Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Corruption points matter. In version 0.5, if Ann's corruption is greater than or equal to 9 OR (you tell her to change at the club event AND her corruption is greater than or equal to 4), she becomes corrupted.

but...she can be corrupted in other ways, too.
So it all comes down to her sum Corruption points. Duly noted.

I don't like Corrupted Ann, so I wanna make sure to avoid it. Thanks man.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Oh boy... this isn't looking good...
This happens all the time with TTrick, if this was a bad sign then he'd have been gone LONG ago. Despite the fact that he's one of the best DAZ wizards I've ever seen the work of, the dude prioritizes his real life and real job over this one. If he doesn't work enough on the game in a month for his tastes then he pauses payments on his patreon. In that sense he's easily one of the most respectful devs to his patrons around here. On the other hand no matter how busy he gets he always seems to come back to this game, making him one of the more reliable devs here as well.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
This happens all the time with TTrick, if this was a bad sign then he'd have been gone LONG ago. Despite the fact that he's one of the best DAZ wizards I've ever seen the work of, the dude prioritizes his real life and real job over this one. If he doesn't work enough on the game in a month for his tastes then he pauses payments on his patreon. In that sense he's easily one of the most respectful devs to his patrons around here. On the other hand no matter how busy he gets he always seems to come back to this game, making him one of the more reliable devs here as well.
That's cool and all but I just said it doesn't look good for a release any time soon. I'm familiar with TTrick and how they operate.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Hi, I am always stuck with Chris/ann relation never unlocked Joey/ann relationship, has someone figured out what to chose to make it happens ?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi, I am always stuck with Chris/ann relation never unlocked Joey/ann relationship, has someone figured out what to chose to make it happens ?
If referring to this scene with Joe and Ann:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You need to successfully blackmail Vanessa (go to bar with Vanessa, confront Chris the next day about seeing him and Vanessa together, look at the pic he offers, and then confront and blackmail Vanessa).

Then, you need to tell Joey that you blackmailed Vanessa, setting you on his enemy path.

Finally, Ann needs to be your gf at that point.

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022

You need to successfully blackmail Vanessa (go to bar with Vanessa, confront Chris the next day about seeing him and Vanessa together, look at the pic he offers, and then confront and blackmail Vanessa).

Then, you need to tell Joey that you blackmailed Vanessa, setting you on his enemy path.

ok so it is a revenge from him, no sharing or peacefull setup then,

Thank you :)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Woah!! I never played that path.
But does it happen automatically or is there an option to avoid it anyway?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes