• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hope that TTrick doesn't take the wrong lesson from the quiet reception to the improvements to Ann's love route. Sometimes, you do the work because the work needs doing and some of the best work you do is often unsung. The route needed the work and it will improve the game in a hollistic sense. In fact, I would venture that sometimes no news is good news. A period of silence is golden if it silences the squeaky wheels. There is no greater compliment than not having to listen to their whining. Listen to the crickets and drink down some sweet iced tea on the porch. Celebrate a job well done.

View attachment 2007323
I was real happy to see others felt similar, out of all the avns ive played this has one of the best relationship/sharing soft-ntr type stories ive seen, the buildup was fairly organic - the only disappointment was even tho early on when on ann love path when inviting chris to text her to branch into ntr path (i hate that term, because it groups cuck themes vs hotwife/swinger themes together, and the people that enjoy each subset are complete opposites, the former generally likes humiliation and degradation, the latter hates it, im in the latter) - but you actually get more story/text correspondence about chris&ann from doing the "ann hates you route" (go out to dinner with her at start, then say you dont like her in your room).

Nevertheless, eager to see more!

En

May 7, 2017
v1.png
Hey guys! Here is a quick update about my progress.

Read below if you are wondering why I posted a Vanessa preview when I said Ann's corruption path is the next update.

I'll start by saying that the update isn't close yet. I'm working on it, but I'm struggling to find more free time than I'm already dedicating to push it out faster.
I'm taking a few days off from work at the end of this month, which always helps me pump up content faster!

Plans for the upcoming version:
Gallery - I worked a bit on the gallery layout but haven't gotten to the coding part yet. However, I already know how I will approach it and just need to put that into coding.
Once I do, I even might publish a small patch for those who want to test it out!

Content - If you remember, I had a poll asking you to vote for the next path I'll be working on, and Ann's corruption path won.
After some thinking, I decided that instead of working exclusively on that path. I'll try something else.
I'll dedicate content for the paths on how much percentage they got in the poll.
To clarify - here are the poll results:
Ann's corruption - 0.54%
Vanessa paths - 0.40%
Joe rival + Ann's hate - 0.06%

So I'll dedicate 54% of the scenes to Ann's corruption and 40% to Vanessa. The rest (which is not a lot) will go to Joe's rival + Ann's hate.
Since the last update was Ann's update, I feel it's only fair that I could give something to people who like Vanessa after such a long wait.

Ann corruption - Usually, I create a whole new story and events for "corrupted Ann" and "Normal Ann."
This time I decided to include the events (That make sense) to Ann's corruption as well.
This means that the amusement park event will trigger for corrupted Ann (with the clothes you voted on).
Don't worry. There will be new dialogs and a couple of new events that will fit that path.
The continuation of her story will take place after (instead of the webcam event).

Unfortunately, I can't estimate when I will finish the update, but I'll start dropping some previews when I have them!

Cheers ð»,
TTrick.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Can we just appreciate that patrons seem to make awesome votes? Thank you!

Some game patrons make the weirdest votes, especially when it comes to clothing :D

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Another update I'll skip... Still waiting for Alex progression story... Man, guess I'll come back next year. An update takes at least 4-5 months. Yeah, 2023 or 2024 is better for someone like me to give it another shot.
Alex, Jenny, and Emily content happens regardless of which path you're on. So there's still a chance that there will be some Alex content next update.

• Sad
Reactions: Woodalicca

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sad because she's not getting enough attention atm. I'm tired of Anna/Vanessa focused updates.
I guess it's because Jenny, Alex, and Emily are independent of paths (they don't really have their own paths as of now). So TTrick doesn't mention in the dev update posts, but that doesn't mean they don't get love in an update. For example, the last update was Ann's Love (no corruption) path, but we still got Emily scenes. So unless TTrick changes how he writes his dev update posts, you will always see if it's focused on Vanessa, Ann Love/Corrupt/Hate, Joe Rival, etc.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes