Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Jesus... What a Goddess...
True.
I'm sure you'd love to share her with someone :Kappa: :Kappa:
Owww kids grow up so fast. I remember the time when Alex looked like a 14 yearsold teenager.
I've been thinking the same thing during my last replay. She went from cute blondie with little curves to fully curvy bombshell in a few weeks' gametime. And of course, I'll never complain :BootyTime:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Owww kids grow up so fast. I remember the time when Alex looked like a 14 yearsold teenager.
True.
I'm sure you'd love to share her with someone :Kappa: :Kappa:

I've been thinking the same thing during my last replay. She went from cute blondie with little curves to fully curvy bombshell in a few weeks' gametime. And of course, I'll never complain :BootyTime:
Nah just her tits, and not even by a lot, like 50% bigger. Don't remember if she talks to the PC about getting a boobjob but it's p obvious why she did.
TTrick says he didn't change her face or proportions...just got better at rendering.

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
TTrick says he didn't change her face or proportions...just got better at rendering.
Definitely he got much better, but Vanessa and Ann's proportions have looked the same to me since day 1.
In the first insta posts Alex had virtually no ass. Now it's not that she has a huge boot-tay but she's definitely got some more meat.
Not to mention that now she'd need both hands to cover just ONE boob :HideThePain:

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
His lighting was always on point but I think he's been tweaking the render settings. It may just be he got a better machine and just cranked up the Rendering Quality slider or something.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
His lighting was always on point but I think he's been tweaking the render settings. It may just be he got a better machine and just cranked up the Rendering Quality slider or something.
I chat with him frequently. He's had the same machine for a while now (at least since around the time he picked development up again and converted from Unity to the new engine), but yeah, probably changed up some render settings. Anyway, he specifically told me he did not change their faces or proportions.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I chat with him frequently.
Hey! Could you please inquire at your own leisure if there will be content with the guys from basketball court where Ann took some pictures? Thanks in advance! :)

(i would message you but i think your profile is private last i checked)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hey! Could you please inquire at your own leisure if there will be content with the guys from basketball court where Ann took some pictures? Thanks in advance! :)

(i would message you but i think your profile is private last i checked)
That scene had come up during one of our discussions earlier this year. He said they might make a second appearance.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
I have after switching on the last saves of the game from an earlier version, the version ends in the same place. what's going on...

Led

Jul 16, 2017
When would this game be updated?
I expect it to be at least a month away. For the last couple of days, the developer has been asking his Patreons to vote on several aspects of the game, such as the clothes of Anne, some kind of mini project and a replay gallery. That tells me he isn't close to wrapping it up.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes