Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I'm not against Ann, but we've been getting too much Ann content and not enough of her friend, which happens to be our neighbor now... It's just a matter of tastes in the end. No one is criticizing the Dev's Work, but the " routes " and not getting more quality time with the other bombshells.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I hope that TTrick doesn't take the wrong lesson from the quiet reception to the improvements to Ann's love route. Sometimes, you do the work because the work needs doing and some of the best work you do is often unsung. The route needed the work and it will improve the game in a hollistic sense. In fact, I would venture that sometimes no news is good news. A period of silence is golden if it silences the squeaky wheels. There is no greater compliment than not having to listen to their whining. Listen to the crickets and drink down some sweet iced tea on the porch. Celebrate a job well done.

View attachment 2007323
I love slow burn ntr and the love route/shy ann in a new enviroment college would be perfect build up a romantic realtionship and shy ann gets corrupted from the barkeeper/ vanessa/ or even better from evil cheerleader roomate that hates her and has bad intentions or footballteam would be perfect :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Every route have pros and cons.
For me the last update was a little boring, nothing much happened, and i just played it to see that new NTR scene because girl involved in that wasn't in my love interest.
I think the biggest problem for us and for the dev is that he split updates into routes.
He should just writing the story how he wants it to be. If for each route we have to wait 3 months, that means that, we have to wait 12 months for 2-3 scenes in our "favourite" route. I'm not surprised that some people told the dev that they are canceling the support for a couple of moths. Who would pay the dev for a whole year, if he is working on his favourite 3 months..

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love slow burn ntr and the love route/shy ann in a new enviroment college would be perfect build up a romantic realtionship and shy ann gets corrupted from the barkeeper/ vanessa/ or even better from evil cheerleader roomate that hates her and has bad intentions or footballteam would be perfect :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
It would be interesting if the Ann Hate Route wasn't the only NTR route, but that following her love route could unintentionally cause the relationship to fall apart because of long distance would be intriguing. But that would piss a lot of people off even if it was avoidable LOL. Chris is a pretty weak NTR antagonist to be honest. He's smug and a bit of a wet end but he's too gormless and without real malice. Kind of like the guy who you can induce to have NTR with your sister. He's just too harmless and a good NTR antagonist needs to be a real prick who you hate. That's why they are usually cruel bosses, gangsters, asshole teachers, schoolyard bullies and the like. Joe has more potential for that role in the route where he knows he has been betrayed. The hypothetical mean girl cheerleader who wants to corrupt Ann and feed her to the jocks would be a lot more fun.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
It would be interesting if the Ann Hate Route wasn't the only NTR route
You don't have to hate Ann to have NTR. Love route can be split in 2 parts - Ann stays the same (more modest clothing, slower corruption with Chris (or no Chris if you want)) or Ann changes. Being on Ann hate path you get to only know about NTR, but not really experience it so i like love route variations better personally :)

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mommysboiii

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
You don't have to hate Ann to have NTR. Love route can be split in 2 parts - Ann stays the same (more modest clothing, slower corruption with Chris (or no Chris if you want)) or Ann changes. Being on Ann hate path you get to only know about NTR, but not really experience it so i like love route variations better personally :)
Please don't confuze sharing with NTR, not remotely the same thing.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I kind of disagree that the route where you are corrupting Ann is NTR. Also, the Ann hate path is that Ann hates you, not the other way around. When you play the path it is obvious that you are still a little emotionally attached or at least attracted to her but you fucked up and she is rubbing her new relationship in your face in a kind of passive-aggressive fashion. If you are sharing Ann, corrupted or not corrupted, you don't really feel like you are losing her to somebody else. That's why corruption is an entirely different tag than cheating or NTR.

Reactions: balvenie1401

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think the reason people seemingly don't like the Ann love route is because the people who prefer romance probably don't play the game, as they're paranoid about NTR and sharing routes. Which cause the majority of the fanbase of this game to prefer the corruption/NTR routes.

To be clear, it nothing to do with the romance route itself. I agree that it is sweet and cute. It's just a drawback of having diverse routes in a game, sometimes the players aren't mature enough to handle it.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I think the reason people seemingly don't like the Ann love route is because the people who prefer romance probably don't play the game, as they're paranoid about NTR and sharing routes. Which cause the majority of the fanbase of this game to prefer the corruption/NTR routes.

To be clear, it nothing to do with the romance route itself. I agree that it is sweet and cute. It's just a drawback of having diverse routes in a game, sometimes the players aren't mature enough to handle it.
but the best route would be a route where ann stays cute and you fall in love with her (love route) and than she slowly get corrupted in college evil chearrleader with bad intentions or football team or someone that would be hot :love: :love:

Reactions: Minx077 and arimfan

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I am of course huge Ann simp, but I love some parts about Vanessa so much. For me what I like most is that she brings up the fact that MC likes to watch and so I imagine she would be able to teach less experienced Ann about it and then Ann could become even kinkier giving nice shows for the MC. There is serious black hole in my life without this game, new update can't come soon enough :D

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
IMHO this is THE BEST corruption game SO FAR in F95.
Hard to say as it's gotta be 1/5 of the way complete at the very most so far. But it's off to a better start than previous crown-holder (imo) gggb.

Other than that atrocious fat-suit the best friend wears in the beginning of the first update. I partially blame Daz 3d's already awful handling of fat people, but that render was unforgivable. lol.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes