Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
you need to be at least i minimum supporter to access news feed hens why i shared it here.. minus the pic
Good, this is good info even for non-subscribers. No need to spoil non-payers with artworks or sneakpeeks, but progress updates or at least summaries of them should be free for all fans, so we know what to expect and maybe re-establish monthly support on Patreon as well :WeSmart: Though according to this message nobody will be charged for August so

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Good, this is good info even for non-subscribers. No need to spoil non-payers with artworks or sneakpeeks, but progress updates or at least summaries of them should be free for all fans, so we know what to expect and maybe re-establish monthly support on Patreon as well :WeSmart: Though according to this message nobody will be charged for August so
I have no issue sharing the info but yeah i agree if people want to see the artwork they should donate.. hell im on the £1 minimum just to show support and i pay far more than that a month on phone credit lol

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
can you fuck ann's friend? i finished two play throughs and got nothing.
nope not yet , but this game is going to in an corruption fest where he can make the girl do what he want.(assumption)
if your taking about the other girl we can penetrate but always disturbed by the surronding , check the pics in resources folder and you can compare it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I hope that TTrick doesn't take the wrong lesson from the quiet reception to the improvements to Ann's love route. Sometimes, you do the work because the work needs doing and some of the best work you do is often unsung. The route needed the work and it will improve the game in a hollistic sense. In fact, I would venture that sometimes no news is good news. A period of silence is golden if it silences the squeaky wheels. There is no greater compliment than not having to listen to their whining. Listen to the crickets and drink down some sweet iced tea on the porch. Celebrate a job well done.

1661567787809.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I hope that TTrick doesn't take the wrong lesson from the quiet reception to the improvements to Ann's love route. Sometimes, you do the work because the work needs doing and some of the best work you do is often unsung. The route needed the work and it will improve the game in a hollistic sense. In fact, I would venture that sometimes no news is good news. A period of silence is golden if it silences the squeaky wheels. There is no greater compliment than not having to listen to their whining. Listen to the crickets and drink down some sweet iced tea on the porch. Celebrate a job well done.

View attachment 2007323
1661568003965.png

Reactions: fsck

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Here is the latest post on patreon. The picture is already leaked in post#4241 at the top of this page.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thx for sharing. I'm not privy to the posts atm since I'm one of the supporters who choose to take time off in junction with the last release. It was well made as ever but that was a good while waiting for nothing of interest to me.. Will be right back when TTrick goes back to the real meat and potatoes of the game. Hate to say I'm not surprised by how it went down, the snowflakes are always the loudest and most desperate to have it their way, funny thing is that they're often to most entitled and won't offer financial support either way, just lots of noice :/ Just glad he seems to be feeling good at least.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I just hope this game will continue to be playable and have Win32 version, many games lately change engines or don't update Win32 version and it hurts really bad since I already got to try this absolute marvel. Animations when well done can be cool, but it is absolutely not worth cutting some playerbase from the game... in my opinion.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes