Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Ness99

Dec 16, 2018
There's really no solution for Vanessa to let us watch in her room? I tried several routes but I never got it. I find it weird that the dev leaves this choice if it doesn't lead anywhere.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
There's really no solution for Vanessa to let us watch in her room? I tried several routes but I never got it. I find it weird that the dev leaves this choice if it doesn't lead anywhere.
as far as I know there is in the revenge path but yeah dont understand it too

Reactions: Ness99

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Can you elaborate?
It was a long post, but TTrick mentioned that depending on the progress he makes this month, he may suspend payments for the month. He's working on something pretty complicated on the coding aspect that will allow players to change Ann's look (e.g., piercings, tattoos, hair). I didn't notice anything in the post nor on TTrick's discord about a release date, so that's why I posted what I did. It's possible I might have missed something, but I don't think I did.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Direct from Patreon (2 days ago)

Hey guys! It's time to share with you my progress + plans.

Before you panic! The image doesn't represent Ann's 100% look in the game.
Scroll down to a TL;DR if you don't like to read my wall of text

So let me start with the most important thing.
Lately, I've been investing most of my time in some side projects I've been working on that aren't game related.
And as I said before, I don't feel like it's fair to charge you guys when I don't spend most of my free time on LSS. So depending on my progress the rest of this month, I might be pausing the payment for August.
Goals:
So one reason I haven't made much progress regarding the story is that what I have planned for the upcoming version is pretty complex regarding the coding aspect of that.
I believe that to create a good corruption story. The character should have some sort of transformation.
And in addition, I also have my beliefs on how I want LSS to be, which is a game with multiple paths and choices that affect the story and how the story takes shape.
For the upcoming version, I've planned to give you guys a choice to add some tattoos to Ann and maybe change her hairstyle and such.
I know it adds some work to my process, like rendering the same scenes twice (one with and one without the changes) and then cropping the images in photoshop. And I don't mind doing that, it's only a pain in the ass during the development process, but the end result makes it worth it.
The part I'm having an issue with is the animations. I need to code a way to have multiple layers of animations on top of each other that will start and keep looping at the exact same time and in the exact same way.
I avoided coding this because I had just finished coding the "random animation sequence." You can see an example of that in the last version. That feature allows me to put animations in a queue, which will play up randomly. Those two things together are a real pain in the ass to make it work.
Also, I've yet to manage to make the Android version work with the animation sequence, and that's the cause for the android version delay.
This weekend, I will invest my time trying to program the animations layering.
If I won't be able to make it work together with the "random animations." I'll scratch the random animations and leave the layering since I find it more meaningful.
I hope I'll make them both work to give you a great game experience.
It's going to be a challenging code.
I'll update you on my progress!
TL;DR:
  • I might freeze payment depending on my progress this month.
  • I will be working on coding layering animations to be able to transform Ann's look.
  • The image is just an example. That's not how she'd look.
Till next time,
TTrick.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Nice....As if we didn't have enough scenes with Ann. :HideThePain:
ann is best girl cant have enoguh scenes off ann the angel

Direct from Patreon (2 days ago)

Hey guys! It's time to share with you my progress + plans.

Before you panic! The image doesn't represent Ann's 100% look in the game.

Scroll down to a TL;DR if you don't like to read my wall of text

So let me start with the most important thing.
Lately, I've been investing most of my time in some side projects I've been working on that aren't game related.
And as I said before, I don't feel like it's fair to charge you guys when I don't spend most of my free time on LSS. So depending on my progress the rest of this month, I might be pausing the payment for August.
Goals:
So one reason I haven't made much progress regarding the story is that what I have planned for the upcoming version is pretty complex regarding the coding aspect of that.
I believe that to create a good corruption story. The character should have some sort of transformation.
And in addition, I also have my beliefs on how I want LSS to be, which is a game with multiple paths and choices that affect the story and how the story takes shape.
For the upcoming version, I've planned to give you guys a choice to add some tattoos to Ann and maybe change her hairstyle and such.
I know it adds some work to my process, like rendering the same scenes twice (one with and one without the changes) and then cropping the images in photoshop. And I don't mind doing that, it's only a pain in the ass during the development process, but the end result makes it worth it.
The part I'm having an issue with is the animations. I need to code a way to have multiple layers of animations on top of each other that will start and keep looping at the exact same time and in the exact same way.
I avoided coding this because I had just finished coding the "random animation sequence." You can see an example of that in the last version. That feature allows me to put animations in a queue, which will play up randomly. Those two things together are a real pain in the ass to make it work.
Also, I've yet to manage to make the Android version work with the animation sequence, and that's the cause for the android version delay.
This weekend, I will invest my time trying to program the animations layering.
If I won't be able to make it work together with the "random animations." I'll scratch the random animations and leave the layering since I find it more meaningful.
I hope I'll make them both work to give you a great game experience.
It's going to be a challenging code.
I'll update you on my progress!
TL;DR:
  • I might freeze payment depending on my progress this month.
  • I will be working on coding layering animations to be able to transform Ann's look.
  • The image is just an example. That's not how she'd look.
Till next time,
TTrick.
I cant see the pic:(:(

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes