Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
I wasn't in to love route at first, but last update love route was amazing, specially the cuckold related stuff (the dialogue with Vanessa and the possibilities with long distance relationship). So it's sad to see people didn't support that route at much since it was actually pretty good for me (who was more into corruption and Vanessa Route).

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
[v0.8a]
Hi, and... Wow.
I must say that I tried this game in this last edition a bit out of boredom and at random, and I almost gave up very early. At the start of the game, everything seemed a bit flat to me, from the facial expressions to the direct dialogues of the emotionless question-answer type. It smelt like a total lack of inspiration, but but...
As the story progresses we begin to see the development of the characters surrounding the Mc, and even if in my opinion there is a big lack of transition between the different scenes and dialogues, things become spicier as do the relationships become more complex and the dialogues sometimes hilarious. For example, I didn't really like the character of Vanessa, who seemed empty both in her lack of facial expressions and in her superficial slut side. She's actually a ticking time bomb ready to go off at any moment, narcissistic, playful and really bubbly. The game revolves quite well around her various manipulations\shenanigans and if the Mc has the leading role in this game, Vanessa remains at the center of almost all the events. The different paths remain rather obscure however, but even by choosing for example "Ann Love path" it is always possible to corrupt her, and this is appreciable because it leaves the door open to many possibilities. In the end, the Dev has really progressed and improved the game. I hope he will continue to advance the different characters who are already different in character, like physically, with their own paths. I am already yearning to see the sequel which seems promising.
There's still some work to do on renders, but it seems pretty common with Daz. The texture of the legs for example. Sometimes it seems that girls have varicose veins. Maybe a problem related to lighting and shadows

Reactions: Funboye0

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
Is there a Vanessa route? So far all I've been seeing is Ann related stuff. What kinda stuff can you do with V? Can she cuck the MC?

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I wasn't in to love route at first, but last update love route was amazing, specially the cuckold related stuff (the dialogue with Vanessa and the possibilities with long distance relationship). So it's sad to see people didn't support that route at much since it was actually pretty good for me (who was more into corruption and Vanessa Route).
I'm confused. Wasn't the most recent update the Ann love route, not Vanessa? Are you saying that content was in this current Ann love route? If so, I missed the whole thing as I'm on the Ann corruption path, though doing it with as much love as possible. Flaunting her body, yes. Lessons from Vanessa, yes. But not passing her off to friends or the Ken-doll bartender/waiter schmuck. I'm waiting for the dirty old men and gangsters. :)

Last edited:

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Direct from Patreon - Late Aug News Update

• This is a long-ass post. I separated it into parts so you can skip to the part you want to read
  • The First part is Technical stuff.
  • The second is me just sharing stuff.
  • The third is some ideas I have :)
Technical stuff
Animation Layering:
In the last post, I described my attempts at this goal.
In my last attempt, I described my idea of storing the partial animations on a map and using the frame number as the key and the animations pixels as the value.
So I tried doing that, and once I stored it as files on my pc, they were too big.
I'm talking around 14Mb for 1 frame, which is not acceptable.
To reduce the file size, I compressed the files using Zlib, which is built-in in NodeJs, which you can utilize when using Electron.
Once I compressed the files, their size reduced significantly. (56kb)
and the total animation size was around 14Mb.
But this was not it...
Once I tried putting everything together, another issue occurred. In order to replace the pixels of the main animation with the partial one, I needed to loop over all the pixels while the animation was playing, which caused major FPS drops and dropped the animation from 24FPS (The FPS I'm using to render) down to around 16-20.
Attempt #5:
My new goal was to paint the partial animation on top of the main one, checking for pixels.
But the problem was that the canvas I'm painting on requires a height, width, and pixels array, and when I'm storing the pixels into an array I don't know the height and width it creates.
And yes, it's possible to calculate that, but I felt like I'm creating Skynet instead of some minor helper function that should help me improve the quality of the game.
Attempt #6 (And final):
I went back to the start and tried a completely different approach.
Now I'm at a point where I can fetch the frame's number while the animation is playing.
I realized I could just store the partial images as normal images (Webp) and paint them on the canvas.
Surprisingly, it was even smaller in size compared to the JSON files.
And since they are images, I can crop just the needed parts!
So now, I only need to preload them into the memory before the animation starts (which is really fast) and then paint them by frame number.
Here is a POC: #wdSC0SNP6A_eMDs7XcpT33EbGcwk1brOtxX75rLS8eQ
You can see that I fucked up with the cropping in the beginning, so you can see a bit of Ann's black curly hair on the right.
I didn't fix it because that's how you can see better how it works!
TTrick's Sharing
Heart-to-heart talk:
This part might seems like it comes from nowhere. But I just felt I needed to write this, so I am.
I wanted to share with you why the upcoming version is taking so long.
As you know, the last update was about Ann's love path.
I've already mentioned how hard it was to write since it's not my strong size. But I always wanted to improve that route, and I feel like I did.
I started with that route because I got a lot of criticism about it, saying I don't give it as much attention and love as the others.
Even though I tend to ignore most criticism since people tend to complain about everything. That one was true, and I knew it, and I wanted to improve it for a long time, and I felt like it was the right time.
So the day came, and I finally released the version and was really happy with the result. I was also so motivated and hyped that I didn't even take a single day off! I immediately started working on the next version. (Even before I published the poll asking for you to vote for it - I worked on scenes that I knew would be in all routes).
But then a couple more days passed, and nothing... The version was by far the most "quiet" version I've ever released.
I barely gained followers and supporters. No one talked or cared about that version on various sites.
At one point, I actually checked that I clicked the publish button because I thought there was some kind of a mistake. But there was none.
Not only that. I even got a few messages from people who have been my supporters for a long time saying they are dropping tiers or canceling for a few months.
Needless to say, that wasn't the most fun experience.
Devs work on the game for a few good months to release 20-30 minutes of content at best. And what makes them keep pushing is seeing the people get excited about their work.
And I know some people will think to themself now: "He should make the game because he likes it and not to please other people."
To those people - Well, I AM making the game I want, but if it was only for me, I wouldn't need to put that story into writing, I wouldn't need to fix poke-through holes in renders, and so on.
Anyway! It made me realize that I tried pleasing some vocal people that aren't my supporters and apparently wouldn't be in the future anyways.
Apologies for those here reading this, and this is their preferred route - I'm just sharing my own experience and how I saw things.
It also doesn't mean I'm abandoning this route or won't give it more love in the future!
So even though I worked on the game, I also feel like I didn't dedicate enough time to it as I should've, so I'm going to pause the payment for this month.
I will keep working on it, but it will make me feel better doing that.
I'm not going to make any changes or stuff like this. I'm happy with the last version and am always excited to work on LSS.
If I had a PR team, they would probably delete this part, but since I love to be transparent for good and the worst... Either way, you get walls of texts that most would probably skip.
Ideas:
So while working on the animations layering project, it brought up some ideas that might be cool ( or not ), depending on you.
The best part about that project was that I had a stage to share my progress with you.
I was thinking of doing this as a regular thing. But this time, I could list all the projects (or other stuff) I need to work on, and you could vote on what you want to see first.
It could be anything!
  • From LSS girls in a bikini contest (Suggested by Prowly on discord!) In this idea, I will upload the girls in swimsuits and show you my thought process and how I chose each girl her swimsuit.
  • Or it can be even DAZ tutorials. I could post DAZ tips that I learned over the years.
  • It can be some coding stuff for the engine - for example, me coding in a gallery or a reply gallery (finally) and showing you how I'm progressing.
If you worry that I'll just invest my time in that instead of working on the story, you shouldn't worry. Because I will do it regardless, the only added time will be me posting about it.
Let me know what you think!
If some parts of this post felt like I'm depressed, so far from that! I'm happy with the game, the community, and my life in general!
Also, I have many private renders that I shared on discord that some of you that aren't there might have missed!
I'm going to share those in a separate message tomorrow!
Cheers ,
TTrick.

If your still reading this.. maybe show him some support guys.. not always has to be financially.. maybe a little verbal written support from time to time.. he deserves it.. (Crowangel)

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hmm.. When it comes to Alex wouldn't it be interesting route if you could romance her and steer her away from being model/influencer/sex worker, make her a good girl and girlfriend material perhaps if you are on Ann love route without corruption you can start building harem of sorts. And then for the devious of us she could still have shady dealing with some dirty modeling agents or bring Ann to some kinky parties behind MCs back if you choose some corruption options later in game. Just a thought :D

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I noticed that the version linked in the OP is still missing a scene and warns you that it might be buggy.
Is the missing scene really still not implemented or is the OP outdated?

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
I'm confused. Wasn't the most recent update the Ann love route, not Vanessa? Are you saying that content was in this current Ann love route? If so, I missed the whole thing as I'm on the Ann corruption path, though doing it with as much love as possible. Flaunting her body, yes. Lessons from Vanessa, yes. But not passing her off to friends or the Ken-doll bartender/waiter schmuck. I'm waiting for the dirty old men and gangsters. :)
Talking about Ann, The dialogue with Vanessa I talk about is one about Ann and his relation with the other dude.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Talking about Ann, The dialogue with Vanessa I talk about is one about Ann and his relation with the other dude.
Huh. I played through out of interest after seeing your post. I didn't see any hints of cuck/ntr sorts of possibilities with Ann there. There is some teasing texts from Vanessa with a big, dark dildo. But MC isn't going out with her in the path.
I will say that the update has the best renders yet for the game and I'm glad I played through. I originally wouldn't have given the pure love path a chance.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes