Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 951 8.9%

• Total voters

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Funny (but actually weird) story, a guy at my new job was "showing me the ropes" at my workplace, e are talking about a guy in his 50s, and he told me he will teach me "how to get girls". The first thing he told me is to ask a girl if she's a virgin.
Err... Hope you realize that's actually not very good advice. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
In my opinion, the NTR definition on this site needs a clarification regarding who is supposed to feel jealous: the MC or the player?
The definition* just says it's meant "to cause jealousy", but to whom? I think this is a very important distinction, and perhaps the main cause of discrepancy when people debate about this tag.

In fact, think about this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(*) Netorare - [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC]

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Kinda weird that the MC's sister having sex with her boyfriend would be NTR...
Technically not his "sister". At least that's the story for Patreon reasons. Anyway, without getting too far into it, it can be labeled as NTR-ish. First, her being MC's "sister" has no bearing on it since MC doesn't need to be in a romantic relationship with a LI for it to be NTR. Second, that was her ex, so she was available before that scene (and the events that led up to it), and MC was shown to have an interest in her. What makes it NTR-ish, and not full NTR (for me), is that the only way to get that scene is by having MC snoop on her and replying to her ex's text and telling him to come by the house. That's just asking for trouble.

Through his inner monologue, we can see that MC is jealous and disappointed they hook up, and seemingly get back together. His reasoning being he expected him to just get shot down immediately. So, it's no one's fault but his own. So, there are definitely NTR elements in that scene, but the scene only happened because the MC set up the meeting. So, NTR-ish (leaning more toward NTR).

ThePie

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, you kinda do. You can't have something stolen from you if you don't have it in your possesion.
There's technically a term for it called BSS, which stands for Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni. Loosely translates to "Even though I loved her first." It's a subgenre of NTR for people that really want to differentiate from true NTR, but the story is still evoking feelings of jealousy and loss.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
There's technically a term for it called BSS, which stands for Boku ga Saki ni Suki datta no ni. Loosely translates to "Even though I loved her first." It's a subgenre of NTR for people that really want to differentiate from true NTR, but the story is still evoking feelings of jealousy and loss.
I'm not sure that applies with the MC and his sister in this game though. MC doesn't even recognize attraction to her until she comes back, and the guy was with her before the MC recognized that.
Don't get me wrong, parental, sibling and childhood friend NTR are all a real thing, just this game didn't give the appropriate setup for it.
More relevant than any academic arguments on what NTR is though, it's NTR because the option to get that scene doesn't exist if you have NTR disabled :WeSmart:

Reactions: Shadowen

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm not sure that applies with the MC and his sister in this game though. MC doesn't even recognize attraction to her until she comes back, and the guy was with her before the MC recognized that.
Don't get me wrong, parental, sibling and childhood friend NTR are all a real thing, just this game didn't give the appropriate setup for it.
More relevant than any academic arguments on what NTR is though, it's NTR because the option to get that scene doesn't exist if you have NTR disabled :WeSmart:
Yep. Words from TTrick on the matter: "I established that Vanessa and Joe are a couple from day 1 I didn’t think it’s considered as ntr, but because Emily was single, I wanted to keep it that way for people interested"

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Did you add the patch?
Should not be neccessary as the full download has the same version number, but yes I did ;)

Also I got it to work, got over the chat block via a new game. Save "9" does not go farther than this:

But the black screen was liking one of Alex pictures on "Insta" and I am not finding a way around it.
If I click on the top left picture, black screen of death.

Attached also the save file "2" for it. And there are other "Insta" pictures where the black screen happens.

Reactions: jchrist416

ass_song

Sep 11, 2022
I am sad. This version is just too bugged for me. I even started a new playthrough, but I ran into walls were progression stopped with a blackscreen or conversation did not want to continue...
Same problem when you click on a instaphoto that a guy has thoughts about

Reactions: jchrist416
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes