Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

blasterexile

Jul 20, 2017
It's pain when playing with android, you can't save when bug appears with insta. You have to play from beginning .

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There is no devil's three-way with Emily...

This update does not have new Emily content.
Oh I was reading about the ntr "voyeurism" scene and didn't know if that was it, or if it was even new since it's not my cup of tea. Thanks!
I definitely mislabeled that one. LOL

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh I was reading about the ntr "voyeurism" scene and didn't know if that was it, or if it was even new since it's not my cup of tea. Thanks!
I definitely mislabeled that one. LOL
ooh, yeah that was from the previous update if you enabled NTR and responded to her ex from her phone to come see her.

• Haha
Reactions: Akarea

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
hi guys. i tried to open it on mac but it denies... if i patch the previous version i only see text and no images. i remember that was a way to solve the "can't open the app" error but i forgot how. can someone help me?
The same thing happens to me as this guy but in Windows, what should I do?

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I just started the game and returned from the bar after talking to Chris. I then checked Insta, saw new photos, clicked on the one with the two girls, and got a black screen. No error that I could see. Alt-F4 was the only way out. Does anyone have suggestions or solutions?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Ah a few of my saves seem to get stuck on the dude outside the door with the flowers (or Jenny's 2nd date when the waitress comes up), and there's the insta blackscreens... guess I'll have to wait for the next version/fix.

I also noticed that on the love route there's the flash option from the corruption one but it means she's briefly in the wrong clothes, I guess that'll be sorted when the BJ on the corruption path gets added too.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The only sex scene is with Emily and her ex. Not sure what that person is talking about. Apart from that, if you don't tell her ex to come over, there is a little something with Emily and MC, but it's not sex.
You say that there is no sex scene with Emily, then you say that there is but it is with her ex-boyfriend,do you think that you are helping?
in the photo what do you think they are doing?

• Angry
Reactions: ZaynX and RNasc4444

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You say that there is no sex scene with Emily, then you say that there is but it is with her ex-boyfriend,do you think that you are helping?
in the photo what do you think they are doing?
There is no sex with MC and Emily. That's what I was referring to. One person said there was a devil's three-way with Emily, which is not true. But yes, there is Emily and her ex-boyfriend, which I also said.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes