Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.1%

• Total voters

mer2333

May 2, 2020
Am I understanding correctly that we won't get a scene where Alex interacts with MC's penis in 2024? And maybe we won’t get it in 2025 either :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: akki_sky

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How does one build their own game engine!????
Did Max Planck make it!?
He merely found a programming language he was comfortable with, did some research, and then implemented many Ren'Py-like features. This might be oversimplifying it a bit, though.
Thank fuck for that because unity sucks balls imo.
Yes, Unity is overkill for a VN. I've seen one decent implementation, another custom engine, for the Timestamps games... but even that can be janky at times.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He merely found a programming language he was comfortable with, did some research, and then implemented many Ren'Py-like features. This might be oversimplifying it a bit, though.

Yes, Unity is overkill for a VN. I've seen one decent implementation, another custom engine, for the Timestamps games... but even that can be janky at times.
I can't remember if this was still unity when I first played it in late '22 but I'm glad it's not unity now.
Current day me probably wouldn't even have tried this if it was still unity tbh. Of course, that means I would have missed out on one of the greatest games I have ever played.

I love this game bro. I'm obsessed with it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't remember if this was still unity when I first played it in late '22 but I'm glad it's not unity now.
Current day me probably wouldn't even have tried this if it was still unity tbh. Of course, that means I would have missed out on one of the greatest games I have ever played.

I love this game bro. I'm obsessed with it.
If memory serves me correctly, the game was released on TTrick's new engine late 2021.

Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If memory serves me correctly, the game was released on TTrick's new engine late 2021.
I mustn't have played the unity version then.

Also, I have been thinking about the steam release lately and I'm starting to get really excited bro.
I'm going to try and be one of the first people to buy it.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'll ask again, can anyone help out locating the assets relevant to brilliant game?

Chris asset would be cool too.

Also the Ann build seems to have an issue with her underarms.

It's pretty much all dialed in with all those damn morphs.
What I did notice was, smaller boobs, less bobble head and no freckles in the .duf TTrick graciously provided.

Reactions: crisbr
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes