• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 825 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
That's something I never understood.
After releasing a game on Steam I assume you'll reach a wider audience but unlike Patreon or SS you're not getting monthly payments as you buy games with future updates aside from DLCs and sequels.

So how is a Steam release being viewed as a money maker in the long run?

I'm 100% sure I'm missing something.
Exposure.

Steam is bigly big as you may know. 132 million monthly users. Some might just get the game directly from steam and that is that. Others will get the game, love it, then sign up to the patreon/SS sites etc. All about getting the name, and brand, out there. After all not everyone who loves AVNs frequents sites like this. Then you have all the sales that go on. trending games and all that. People like DPC make an easy 6 digit salary from steam alone... But one has to provide quality, naturally.

Ruff Ryder

Aug 18, 2020
With a wider audience from steam, you could potentially funnel some of those new customers onto patreon and increase funding for future developments of the game.
The chances of someone buying a game on steam then paying monthly on Patreon/SS is quite low.
Why pay again when you already bought it?
Most people don't care about further supporting the game because quite frankly once they bougth it they supported it already.

Exposure.

Steam is bigly big as you may know. 132 million monthly users. Some might just get the game directly from steam and that is that. Others will get the game, love it, then sign up to the patreon/SS sites etc. All about getting the name, and brand, out there. After all not everyone who loves AVNs frequents sites like this. Then you have all the sales that go on. trending games and all that. People like DPC make an easy 6 digit salary from steam alone... But one has to provide quality, naturally.
It makes sense if we're talking about the wider audience and possible mega sales but once someone buys the game they most likely won't pay further to support the game as they already did.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I have seen games that after coming out on Steam tend to do better on Patreon. It doesn't happen with all games but it helps.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Are you going to get this on Steam too bro? It's going to be one of my favourite games in my library. I'll probably even boot it up just to watch the sex scenes sometimes.
I generally don't buy games of this kind on Steam. but maybe with this one I will make an exception.

Reactions: Manshino

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I'd really like it if Ann became a sub, easily dominated by other men.
While she's away doing her studies, she forces herself to become more sociable,especially as Alex and her BF are hooking up.
Perhaps her bf will be impressed if she's got more friends around her.

Maybe she tries out for the cheerleading team but as she's so petite compared to other girls, ends up as the "mascot" instead.

It soon becomes apparent she's doing adult films which could lead to either one or some of the lecturers getting to have fun with her.
Or, perhaps one of the big frat houses or the football team.

She's very easily led so this could mean the MC is forced to stick her on the pill, regard her as "damaged" and stick with Alex.
Realising the MC no longer wants her as his girl could maybe push her more into depravity.

That's the Ann I would love to see. She just can't help herself when it comes to being offered cock.

Reactions: Demnor and fred9320

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't believe how close that hobo's dick was to entering Ann's vagina. I hope we get to hold Ann in a similar way while she has sex with some dude in the future.

Cuddling her while she is penertrated by another guy would be a highlight for me personally.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I can't believe how close that hobo's dick was to entering Ann's vagina. I hope we get to hold Ann in a similar way while she has sex with some dude in the future.

Cuddling her while she is penertrated by another guy would be a highlight for me personally.
Ann016.png

This is Ann just telling her new bf Joshy that she's fine and not to wait up!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

I agree, I think the MC needs to become her "handler" and just let other guys unload inside her. He's pretty much smitten with Alex now.

Reactions: crisbr and Demnor

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
My mc is not in love with Alex he only has eyes for Ann and maybe Vanessa.
My MC is playing the field with his wingman, Chris.
Who knows if they'll ever clash swords while both storming Alex's back entrance.
Like two faithful Musketeers!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I hasn't play this since a long time ago. Last I remember this game is using unity engine? And then it got abandoned or something? Can someone recap what happened since then. What is the state of the game now and is it worth playing?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I hasn't play this since a long time ago. Last I remember this game is using unity engine? And then it got abandoned or something? Can someone recap what happened since then. What is the state of the game now and is it worth playing?
Game used to be created by a team of 2. They split up. TTrick didn't want to learn Unity, so re-built it on his own engine.

Game is still in development, last release was in March. It's also going early access on Steam.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Game used to be created by a team of 2. They split up. TTrick didn't want to learn Unity, so re-built it on his own engine.

Game is still in development, last release was in March. It's also going early access on Steam.
Thanks for the info. I have another question about a certain tag. Is this worth playing if I don't like certain tag but ok with sharing? How much content are there for non *** path?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the info. I have another question about a certain tag. Is this worth playing if I don't like certain tag but ok with sharing? How much content are there for non *** path?
There's little real ***. Plenty of MC getting his dick wet.

Reactions: NukaCola

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

How does one build their own game engine!????
Did Max Planck make it!?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Thank fuck for that because unity sucks balls imo.

Reactions: BlenderGuy
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes