• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
View attachment 2464662
I have not seen this scene. How can I obtain it?
I don't remember 100% all choices, but idea is to have Vanessa and Joe start having more conflict (so you probably go after Vanessa and flirt with her and then tell Joe if you can before this scene) and when you are in the bar at party tell Joe to turn around so he see Vanessa dancing with some random guy. Then when MC is at home sleeping he should get text to come get Vanessa, if you do it immediately you see this, but if you hesitate Joe gets her instead. Hope this helps :)

Reactions: berkay061907

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
these devs just love messing up good games this one went from renpy to others which is just as bad as tp the next class going from renpy to sandbox why mess with whats working?
The fuck you talking about? This game started on Unity. TTrick rebuilt it on a custom engine that is very much like Ren'Py.

If you want Ren'Py, use the Ren'Py port I'm building (linked in my signature). I'm a couple releases behind, but catching up.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
The fuck you talking about? This game started on Unity. TTrick rebuilt it on a custom engine that is very much like Ren'Py.

If you want Ren'Py, use the Ren'Py port I'm building (linked in my signature). I'm a couple releases behind, but catching up.
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Story Short - Unofficial Ren'Py Port [v0.6 build 21] [GetOutOfMyLab] this is the same game thats the one i played that had saves which are useless for this game

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just asking content wise as a fan of the game.

Ann corruption path has not moved forward since Unity?
Not a complain, just asking if I'm missing something.

I know Trick has re-written this in a new engine, so not complaining.
Just asking: On what paths are there new content? (Since Unity version)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] Long Story Short - Unofficial Ren'Py Port [v0.6 build 21] [GetOutOfMyLab] this is the same game thats the one i played that had saves which are useless for this game
The Ren'Py port is unofficial and made by me, not TTrick (the official game dev). TTrick has never used Ren'Py. That's the point I was making. Of course the saves are not compatible between Ren'Py and a custom engine.

If you have saves from my Ren'Py port, you will need to wait until I finish catching up to the official version.

Reactions: Mineirinho

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just asking content wise as a fan of the game.

Ann corruption path has not moved forward since Unity?
Not a complain, just asking if I'm missing something.

I know Trick has re-written this in a new engine, so not complaining.
Just asking: On what paths are there new content? (Since Unity version)
There is very, very, little new Ann corruption content in the new version. You have some Vanessa content (some restricted to her blackmail route, the others restricted to other choices). There is some Emily content. There is a tiny bit of progression with both Jenny and Alex on all routes. And then there's Anne's Love (no corruption) content.

Reactions: Alfius

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
Does anyone know the best way to get Joey and Ann together?
As far as I can tell you need to tell Joey you blackmailed Venessa and that's the only way to do it.... Have been trying to get Chris and Joey to both get with Ann but I can only get one or the other paths to work, can't seem to get both paths to happen.
screenshot0.png
screenshot1.png

This game needs a walkthrough, it's so complex with soooo many paths

Reactions: Dmob_6438

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I think I will let this one simmer for a few more updates.
It's truly one of my favourite games, so I want to play a huge chunk of it.

Good luck to the dev!! God speed!

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
@GetOutOfMyLab The scene with Vanessa and MC on beach with another couple. What path is that on?

Also, since you probably have a better understanding of the routes working on the port, are the Vanessa and Ann paths separate? As in, you can be on the love/corruption path with Ann, but still be cheating on her with Vanessa on her blackmail path? I assume the only two paths for Vanessa is you choose to blackmail her and get to fuck her, or not blackmail her and don't really have any sexual interactions with her outside of maybe Joe inviting you to threesomes or something?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
@GetOutOfMyLab The scene with Vanessa and MC on beach with another couple. What path is that on?
That is when you have blackmailed Vanessa, and while she's blowing you in the cafe, the old customer guy is trying to get service and being a dick about it. To get the scene, you have to be rude back to him. The reason being, the young woman from that couple at the beach is his granddaughter.

Also, since you probably have a better understanding of the routes working on the port, are the Vanessa and Ann paths separate? As in, you can be on the love/corruption path with Ann, but still be cheating on her with Vanessa on her blackmail path? I assume the only two paths for Vanessa is you choose to blackmail her and get to fuck her, or not blackmail her and don't really have any sexual interactions with her outside of maybe Joe inviting you to threesomes or something?
It's complicated, but yes, you can be with Ann and still do stuff with Vanessa...but technically, according to TTrick, to be on Vanessa's path, you have had to gone to the bar with her instead of Ann early on. If you go with Vanessa early on, you can still become Anne's boyfriend. There is a setting in the game that indicates whether she's late girlfriend or not. And on the same token, if you're on her hate path or late hate path. It just depends at which point you accept her/reject her.

Either way, the choices made determine what content you get. For example, you can't get the threesome with her and Ann if you blackmailed Vanessa.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
That is when you have blackmailed Vanessa, and while she's blowing you in the cafe, the old customer guy is trying to get service and being a dick about it. To get the scene, you have to be rude back to him. The reason being, the young woman from that couple at the beach is his granddaughter.

It's complicated, but yes, you can be with Ann and still do stuff with Vanessa...but technically, according to TTrick, to be on Vanessa's path, you have had to gone to the bar with her instead of Ann early on. If you go with Vanessa early on, you can still become Anne's boyfriend. There is a setting in the game that indicates whether she's late girlfriend or not. And on the same token, if you're on her hate path or late hate path. It just depends at which point you accept her/reject her.

Either way, the choices made determine what content you get. For example, you can't get the threesome with her and Ann if you blackmailed Vanessa.
Thanks for the into. Definitely complicated... lol. I wish I could understand them better to see certain scenes. I just couldn't recall if the Ann L/C were exclusive or kind of determined your relationship with Vanessa. I forgot there is a hate path. I assume that's if you reject Ann at any oppurtunity and she eventually starts dating Chris?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the into. Definitely complicated... lol. I wish I could understand them better to see certain scenes. I just couldn't recall if the Ann L/C were exclusive or kind of determined your relationship with Vanessa. I forgot there is a hate path. I assume that's if you reject Ann at any oppurtunity and she eventually starts dating Chris?
Yes, the hate path happens whenever you reject her. There is also the Joe Rival path, when you successfully blackmail Vanessa and then tell Joe you did it.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Okay, I think I am a little lost - there are three things I can't seem to find -
1. Ann and MC at the amusement park
2. Ann animation [as per the most recent update]
3. Emily kissing MC

I'm starting to think that these scenes don't really exist...

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
So, besides the kiss with Alex in the park, there's nothing more with her ? Damn, she's the only reason I'm playing this game. Well, Emily too (and now Angela ;) ) Vanessa's model appears in too many games here and Ann is meh....
where does the kiss with Alex happen?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes