• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What path is that? I don;'t recall the opportunity to go to the park with Alex...
In the Last Update you get an MSG from Vanessa to meet in the Park there you meet alex if you was before to her home to help with computer
I got it in the Ann corruption path

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
That is when you have blackmailed Vanessa, and while she's blowing you in the cafe, the old customer guy is trying to get service and being a dick about it. To get the scene, you have to be rude back to him. The reason being, the young woman from that couple at the beach is his granddaughter.

It's complicated, but yes, you can be with Ann and still do stuff with Vanessa...but technically, according to TTrick, to be on Vanessa's path, you have had to gone to the bar with her instead of Ann early on. If you go with Vanessa early on, you can still become Anne's boyfriend. There is a setting in the game that indicates whether she's late girlfriend or not. And on the same token, if you're on her hate path or late hate path. It just depends at which point you accept her/reject her.

Either way, the choices made determine what content you get. For example, you can't get the threesome with her and Ann if you blackmailed Vanessa.
Based as always doc. That said don't make much sense blackmail, because we get lots of content with Vanessa. I guess the only motivation would be having
rival joe
And going forward with that variable.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
That is when you have blackmailed Vanessa, and while she's blowing you in the cafe, the old customer guy is trying to get service and being a dick about it. To get the scene, you have to be rude back to him. The reason being, the young woman from that couple at the beach is his granddaughter.
So, I ran through a fresh start and blackmailed Vanessa and told the customer to fuck off. I also ended up rejecting Ann and she started on the corruption path with Chris? Anyway, I still wasn't able to get the beach scene. I even tried both options to give him what he wants and find dirt on him, as well as break up/don't break up with Joe.

Do you think being with Ann is a requirement?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So, I ran through a fresh start and blackmailed Vanessa and told the customer to fuck off. I also ended up rejecting Ann and she started on the corruption path with Chris? Anyway, I still wasn't able to get the beach scene. I even tried both options to give him what he wants and find dirt on him, as well as break up/don't break up with Joe.

Follow this path and you get there.
I got you fam, played till this scene and here is the choices for that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I fell you cant simp Vanessa too much, you need to go back and forth.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
there is a route when you fool around with vanessa trying to steal her from your friend and still being with ann?
We don't know how the history is going forward about Vanessa breaking with Joe.

Why would someone date Vanessa if she is willing and horny being with Joe?
He even allow it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

To get the scene on the beach you need to tell Vanessa that she is perfect and that you will follow her lead, which means she has sex with the meatball in the house while you go upstairs to stuff his girlfriend. That basically starts Vanessa's "corruption" path where she is corrupting you. You don't need to have blackmailed her to do it. You just need to be on the Vanessa path instead of either Ann path.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
To get the scene on the beach you need to tell Vanessa that she is perfect and that you will follow her lead, which means she has sex with the meatball in the house while you go upstairs to stuff his girlfriend. That basically starts Vanessa's "corruption" path where she is corrupting you. You don't need to have blackmailed her to do it. You just need to be on the Vanessa path instead of either Ann path.
I tried that as well. In both attempts I always suggested that she was perfect prior to going to the "meatballs" (lol) house but she's always just allowed him to finger her. This is also me fully rejecting Ann and trying to get with Vanessa in any conversation option. The only potential variable is in both play through I didn't tell Joe about me blackmailing her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I was confusing scenes. The only trigger I see for the beach scene is related to whether or not you went to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann early on in the game. If you go to the bar with Vanessa, you get the coffee shop scene. It doesn't matter if you blackmail her or not, either she will be rude to the customer or you can be rude. Either way, getting that coffee shop scene is what sets everything up.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I was confusing scenes. The only trigger I see for the beach scene is related to whether or not you went to the bar with Vanessa instead of Ann early on in the game. If you go to the bar with Vanessa, you get the coffee shop scene. It doesn't matter if you blackmail her or not, either she will be rude to the customer or you can be rude. Either way, getting that coffee shop scene is what sets everything up.
Yeah, both runs I went to the bar with Vanessa early game. I'll have to start taking notes on what choices I'm selecting to see...

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Interesting, I actually don't recall that choice. Granted it was late and I was skipping text to get to the scene. Does this happen when you confront Vanessa and have her blow you behind the counter?
Nope, this happens in the new content if you told Vanessa to give the old man what he wants. If you choose STAY, there is content that is not yet implemented, so it just skips and goes to the next thing. If you didn't tell Vanessa to give him what he wants, then you shouldn't get this prompt and should be able to get the beach scene anyway.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Nope, this happens in the new content if you told Vanessa to give the old man what he wants. If you choose STAY, there is content that is not yet implemented, so it just skips and goes to the next thing. If you didn't tell Vanessa to give him what he wants, then you shouldn't get this prompt and should be able to get the beach scene anyway.
I could have swore I picked to give him what he wants and get dirt on him on another play through and I can't recall getting this. I'll double check when I'm home and try and keep track of what my choices are. Thanks for the help thus far.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I could have swore I picked to give him what he wants and get dirt on him on another play through and I can't recall getting this. I'll double check when I'm home and try and keep track of what my choices are. Thanks for the help thus far.
Should happen right after you finish up at Alex's house..

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes