• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 780 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 912 8.8%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Which path has the most content currently?
I was planning to wait for another update but since this doesn't seem to be a harem, you need to play more than once anyway if you like more than one girl.
I don't have any scientific way to quantify it but my sense is that the Vanessa blackmail path has the most content, but this is heavily dependent on your choices within the path. For example, if you choose to make Joe your rival instead of your friend you miss out on meeting one of the girls altogether. This is a trade-off to see a scene between Ann and Joe, but only if Ann is your girlfriend (she can be even though you are on the Vanessa path). You will also get less content on this path if you don't agree to a threesome or try to tone down Vanessa instead of let her corrupt you. Can you see how it is hard to tell which path has the most content? There is a lot of side content and optional content in every path.

Reactions: alex13_zen

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You will also get less content on this path if you .... try to tone down Vanessa instead of let her corrupt you.
Not true. There's actually more content atm if you disagree with her when she says she's perfect.
If she's perfect then you can do Mario and his GF, the beach scene and the threesome. If you say she isn't you can do Mario and his girlfriend or you can screw Mario's GF while not letting Vanessa have sex with Mario, you can get the beach scene and then you get to choose between the threesome or an MC and Vanessa solo scene.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Not true. There's actually more content atm if you disagree with her when she says she's perfect.
If she's perfect then you can do Mario and his GF, the beach scene and the threesome. If you say she isn't you can do Mario and his girlfriend or you can screw Mario's GF while not letting Vanessa have sex with Mario, you can get the beach scene and then you get to choose between the threesome or an MC and Vanessa solo scene.
Maybe you will get one more scene that way. Or at least one more option. I guess it depends on whether you pissed off Joe on his birthday or told him to break up with her later as I did. If you collate all possible paths within a path things do get more complicated than just that one decision.

mark19

Feb 22, 2019
hello, I really want this part but I'm not getting it, can you give me your save..

sendo1

Jan 24, 2018
Hey guys!
Sorry for the two days delay, but it's here for those who waited!
The updated link is on the
As I mentioned in my last post, this version includes all missing animations (28) + two renders I saw that I never included in the game.
Also, I implemented two galleries:
Image gallery - can be good for those who'd like to unlock 100% of the game. I've managed to only partially give backward support for the image gallery so some images might be unlocked.
Replay Gallery - A way to relive lewd scenes you've unlocked. Since it's a new feature, you'll have to unlock the scenes.
Also, I'm currently not supporting replay variations, which means that if you unlock a path, you could play it however you'd like in the replay. I'll implement pathing at a later date and overall will keep improving this feature once I get your feedback!
You can either download it as a full version or as a patch (103Mb) if you already have an older version
Hope you'd like it!
Cheers ,
TTrick

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes