Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Anyone have the updated Android version please and thank you.
There is not an Android version that has been released. Dev is working on it, but ran into issues.

How to get the scene of Vanessa and mc in house?
Had to have gone with her to the bar early on in the game. When Joey asks about doing the threesome, don't agree. Then, while returning the lingerie to Mario, she says she's perfect the way she is. Don't agree with her.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Do you think being with Ann is a requirement?
Pretty sure it is. I haven't played through Ann hate but I'm pretty sure the latest updates haven't expanded on the Ann hate or Joe hate paths. To get the beach scene in the current version I'm pretty sure you need to be dating Ann. Once the next mainline update drops, or the next Ann hate expansion drops you should be able to get the beach scene on that path.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
Should happen right after you finish up at Alex's house..
Pretty sure it is. I haven't played through Ann hate but I'm pretty sure the latest updates haven't expanded on the Ann hate or Joe hate paths. To get the beach scene in the current version I'm pretty sure you need to be dating Ann. Once the next mainline update drops, or the next Ann hate expansion drops you should be able to get the beach scene on that path.
After running through the game again, I went to the bar with Vanessa, not Ann but when the four of you meet at the bar and you tell Ann you like her and go home with her, aka, dating Ann I ended up getting the scene. I'm currently on the Ann C path, not sure if the L path also gets me here, but it does in fact seem like dating Ann is required to get the scene as far as my three play tests have gone.

Originally on the Vanessa path/Ann H path the game would end after fixing Alex's computer with Ann present when you "go to sleep".

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
After running through the game again, I went to the bar with Vanessa, not Ann but when the four of you meet at the bar and you tell Ann you like her and go home with her, aka, dating Ann I ended up getting the scene. I'm currently on the Ann C path, not sure if the L path also gets me here, but it does in fact seem like dating Ann is required to get the scene as far as my three play tests have gone.

Originally on the Vanessa path/Ann H path the game would end after fixing Alex's computer with Ann present when you "go to sleep".
Yeap, there are routes that are not implemented in v0.8 yet. Joe Rival route hasn't been touched since v0.6. Ann Corruption is partially implemented in v0.8.

mark19

Feb 22, 2019
There is not an Android version that has been released. Dev is working on it, but ran into issues.

Had to have gone with her to the bar early on in the game. When Joey asks about doing the threesome, don't agree. Then, while returning the lingerie to Mario, she says she's perfect the way she is. Don't agree with her.
well this scene I'm wanting a lot, but I'm not succeeding, I tried to do the tips but without success..
vanessa scene in the house..:(:cry:

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
When the Linux version will be released here? , anyone knows how much later than the original windows version?
You can get the latest linux version from GetOutOfMyLab's post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-0-8-2a0-5-ttrickgames.31351/post-10096455

EDIT: Looks like the links in that post are dead. So, instead, download the linux version from the OP and apply the patch attached here following the instructions from GetOutOfMyLab's post linked above.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
You can get the latest linux version from GetOutOfMyLab's post here: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-0-8-2a0-5-ttrickgames.31351/post-10096455

EDIT: Looks like the links in that post are dead. So, instead, download the linux version from the OP and apply the patch attached here following the instructions from GetOutOfMyLab's post linked above.
You mean we are supposed to download the 0.8.2a0.3 version and then patch it with the dist you shared right? Is it the same for MAC users as well?

Jun 30, 2020
You mean we are supposed to download the 0.8.2a0.3 version and then patch it with the dist you shared right? Is it the same for MAC users as well?
I've been having the issue of being inherently too dense to get the Mac update to work. If you find success, please share the steps you took.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
this is my save that contain almost(?) all the scence in ver 0.8.2a0.5 including ntr scenes. the scenes are in save slot 7,8,9. let me know if i missed any
In what place should I put the saves? I don't see any folder named as saves after checking the game files.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Which path has the most content currently?
I was planning to wait for another update but since this doesn't seem to be a harem, you need to play more than once anyway if you like more than one girl.

RingoG

Sep 1, 2020
Can someone help a fella out? I decided to restart this game but I can't find the save folder no matter what.
Where exactly is it?

I am using the V0.8.2a0.3 on windows.

Thanks a bunch. I am going out of my mind for a couple of hours now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Which path has the most content currently?
I was planning to wait for another update but since this doesn't seem to be a harem, you need to play more than once anyway if you like more than one girl.
I don't have any scientific way to quantify it but my sense is that the Vanessa blackmail path has the most content, but this is heavily dependent on your choices within the path. For example, if you choose to make Joe your rival instead of your friend you miss out on meeting one of the girls altogether. This is a trade-off to see a scene between Ann and Joe, but only if Ann is your girlfriend (she can be even though you are on the Vanessa path). You will also get less content on this path if you don't agree to a threesome or try to tone down Vanessa instead of let her corrupt you. Can you see how it is hard to tell which path has the most content? There is a lot of side content and optional content in every path.

Reactions: alex13_zen
4.60 star(s) 168 Votes