• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LongStoryShort-0.8.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: skrten

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So here is no new content in this update only missing animations, gallery, and scene replays, is that right? Anyway loading my last save from previous version (after the 3 some with Vanessa and Joey) the game does not continue but ends where it was..
That is correct, there is no new content other than the missing animations for what you've already played, plus the gallery and scene replays.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Did the android got removed, i know it used to be here, still have the old version right now

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
There's probably not going to be a gallery unlocker since it's compiled typescript with webpack transpiled.

If someone wants to try though, it's in Line 6551 of dist\static\js\main.8de01cb3.chunk.js

I think a few hundred lines above is where the function is declared.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I played this a little bit a long while ago, isnt the netorare actually netori? Who NTR's you? (If anyone) Is it Avoidable?

Any info would be helpful, ty!

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
There's probably not going to be a gallery unlocker since it's compiled typescript with webpack transpiled.

If someone wants to try though, it's in Line 6551 of dist\static\js\main.8de01cb3.chunk.js
Replacing that file with this should unlock the gallery, I think.

But I'm not sure it's possible to unlock the scene replays.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I never have any idea what's new with the updates with this game. Checking the changelog doesn't help much. Like which routes have nothing new to them, and which route got improved.

Reactions: CassidyPRO

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I played this a little bit a long while ago, isnt the netorare actually netori? Who NTR's you? (If anyone) Is it Avoidable?

Any info would be helpful, ty!
Right now, there is more MC getting with girls than anyone else. You can share Ann with Chris. If you reject her earlier on, she will get with Chris on her own. Emily will fuck her ex-boyfriend if you snoop her phone and respond to him for him to come over. Vanessa will fuck around with multiple guys (but she's not MC's girlfriend, she's Joe's as of now). Everything is mostly controlled by player choices... though, there is a setting about "surprises" that will likely mix things up in the future where the girls act on their own. There's a prime setup in v0.8 for this while Ann is at her dorm.

Reactions: SperryTop
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes