• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just find this game right now. Sorry for me bad english.
I try to use search and I tried to figure out what kind of NTR there is in this game. But i feel a bit confused about it. Anyone who can explain this to me a bit? Let's start i don't like it. And in the game I have already chosen to disable it. But not having understood what kind of NTR it is, I need to understand it a little better.

Because not all developer understand the NTR, and someone confuse Netori with Netorare. If this game have netori, i like it.
But if is netorare better leave it disabled.

So can someone explain to me who kind of NTR is?

Thank you

• Angry
Reactions: incestplease

wickd123

Oct 8, 2017
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
this gets absolutly yeeted by my anti virus.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Hi guys just find this game right now. Sorry for me bad english.
I try to use search and I tried to figure out what kind of NTR there is in this game. But i feel a bit confused about it. Anyone who can explain this to me a bit? Let's start i don't like it. And in the game I have already chosen to disable it. But not having understood what kind of NTR it is, I need to understand it a little better.

Because not all developer understand the NTR, and someone confuse Netori with Netorare. If this game have netori, i like it.
But if is netorare better leave it disabled.

So can someone explain to me who kind of NTR is?

Thank you
So far just Netorase and it is avoidable.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

¥orSG

Jan 17, 2021
So here is no new content in this update only missing animations, gallery, and scene replays, is that right? Anyway loading my last save from previous version (after the 3 some with Vanessa and Joey) the game does not continue but ends where it was..
Several days ago I said it, there is nothing new in this update so it is not worth downloading or subscribing to patreon

Reactions: Rastafoo

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Hi just to understand if i disable ntr, do i lose also Netori?
No, it does not. But keep in mind, the best friend and his girlfriend do have a relationship and they do stuff together. Early in the game, even with NTR disabled, you will be presented with a choice to go see what they're doing in the living room (fucking). I believe that's the only case of that in the game, though.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
No, it does not. But keep in mind, the best friend and his girlfriend do have a relationship and they do stuff together. Early in the game, even with NTR disabled, you will be presented with a choice to go see what they're doing in the living room (fucking). I believe that's the only case of that in the game, though.
Thanks for warning me, I'll be careful :)

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Several days ago I said it, there is nothing new in this update so it is not worth downloading or subscribing to patreon
I really really want to support this dev but progress is soooooo sloooowwww :<

makavelinow

Dec 31, 2020
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.

I tried to download it, But it has a virus...

Is there any other gallery/replay unlocker ?

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes