• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
hey um i think the uploadhaven* links or website might be broken/hacked, those redirect to a random website
Upload haven links are working fine, your browser security probably sucks. I'd recommend just using Brave browser for easy security and basic privacy protections. There's still better security and privacy options but nobody beats Brave out of the box without any extra add ons installed.

• Angry
Reactions: SomeRand0meGuy

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Don't release shit like this without actually adding content FFS. Nobody cares.
First of all, the gallery/scene replay feature has been one of the most requested things second only to Android port. So yes, there are people who do care.

Secondly, he wrapped up all the animations for the content added in the previous release.

Thirdly, there is no good reason for a dev NOT to release bug fixes as soon as possible.

Let's also not forget that this is an alpha still in development.

The mature thing to do is, 1) Check the changelog for info 2) If information is not in the changelog, search and/or ask in the thread what content is available 3) Once realized that there is no new content, don't download and wait for a release that does have it.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
So this was the first actual update (this small patch being the "second half") since the engine change, yeah? What's the update times gonna look like from now on? Has TT said what his goal was for the future?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The problem is that the gallery for this photo is locked. But i see it like 10 time till now. But nothing. The gallery do not unlock it.
Just do not understand how to unlock...
Ok, so... TTrick had told me about this earlier in the day and I forgot. He's aware of this issue (it happens with images displayed on the phone) and he has a fix, he just hasn't uploaded it yet.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So this was the first actual update (this small patch being the "second half") since the engine change, yeah? What's the update times gonna look like from now on? Has TT said what his goal was for the future?
The first release after the engine update was Dec 2021 (v0.7a2). Then, Jan 2022 (0.7b). 0.7 Final was released end of Jan 2022, which was bug fixes and some changes to wrap up that version. v0.8a1 was released Jun 2022, which was Ann's love route. 0.8.2a was released Feb 2023 which included new content, as well.

So, there's been a few new content releases since the new engine. And based on what I showed above, you can kinda see the frequency of releases.

As for future goal, the nearest we have is wrapping up Ann's corruption route for 0.8, which he's doing next.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Just played 4-2-23 update, about 4 hours of content so far. Decisions seem pretty important. I let Ann explore her inner bad girl and let her date Chris, but they dont show much, movie theater and practicing for play watched two of them, which were great scenes. Even with the NTR route, looks like there could be a happy ending with Alex, so I guess I will go for that, and have some fun on the way. I got my roommate back with her BF, and watched scene with them at end, so not sure where that is going. I wasn't for sure on the bet MC had with Vanessa. And before that I wasn't for sure to suggest to Joey to break up with Vanessa or not. If you tell him to stay with her, you get a killer threesome scene with Joey, MC, and Vanessa. So I will probably play both branches later. Not sure what is going on with the lawyer woman either, could also be happy ending here in future. So great game, worth playing even if you aren't into NTR. MC likes it, so he isn't stressed out. And you have an option to avoid it. Only complaint is I wish there were more NRT with Ann and Vanessa for example. Hope to see more group and/or orgy scenes, at least more threesomes, MMF or FFM. Like to see roommate get naughty, maybe NTR BF. Lots of possibility and combos here, including lesbian. They should have a big party with everyone in game there and hand out those party favors that Ann likes so much. Make that last part happen TTrickGames!!!! Great game, keep up the good work and update often.

Last edited:

DemonXros

Apr 17, 2021
i really love the game, the decision part is very interesting, and i really apreciate a game with this characteristics, the only think i wish is more footjob content?) but that is a personal like i dont know how to say that in inglish xd, no more to say, beatifull game

andrewong1980

Dec 8, 2018
Any way to unlock every scene in the gallery without playing the game multiple times? The GUI is not psrticularly user-friendly enough to encourage playing through the game more than once.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Reactions: andrewong1980

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like this game, I kinda hope there is a happy netorase ending with Ann but i'm probably in the minority lol.
see in games like this i don't mind sharing it's when the characters lie about things that make me feel a bit shitty lol.
It's also the kind of game i would like to see on steam one day.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes