Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 804 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 947 8.9%

• Total voters

Bobbyboy48

Mar 1, 2021
Just you. The previous update had new content.

exaggerated; exaggerating

: to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth :
a friend exaggerates a man's virtues—Joseph Addison

: to enlarge or increase especially beyond the normal :

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
exaggerated; exaggerating

: to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth :
a friend exaggerates a man's virtues—Joseph Addison

: to enlarge or increase especially beyond the normal :
Do you not consider the new content in the previous 0.8.2 release (Feb 2023), (Vanessa/Joe threesome, Vanessa/MC solo, Jenny date, Alex room/kiss, etc.) to be new content?

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
GetOutOfMyLab I have been waiting for the gallery for a while so it's great that it's finally here.
But am I messing up something in the game or are some scenes like the beach scene missing from the gallery?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
any idea if Alex content is being worked on concurrently?
Not sure about that at this time as she just received content in the previous update.

GetOutOfMyLab I have been waiting for the gallery for a while so it's great that it's finally here.
But am I messing up something in the game or are some scenes like the beach scene missing from the gallery?
There is a picture in the gallery
1680552294096.png

But it does seem to be missing from the scenes (replay). I let TTrick know, thanks.

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
Not sure about that at this time as she just received content in the previous update.

There is a picture in the gallery
View attachment 2518323

But it does seem to be missing from the scenes (replay). I let TTrick know, thanks.
Thanks.It seems that the scene with joey and Venessa in v8.0 is also missing.
I will look and if I found more missing scenes I will inform you.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
How the heck do you get on the "love" route? I had one playthrough (I'm doing multiple) that was focused entirely on her, but still got the "must be on the love route" when we were on the carousel. Then I tried a new playthrough being damn near puritanical with her - which was weird considering my goal was to be able to whip it out in public with her. But I couldn't unlock that scene no matter what I did.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How the heck do you get on the "love" route? I had one playthrough (I'm doing multiple) that was focused entirely on her, but still got the "must be on the love route" when we were on the carousel. Then I tried a new playthrough being damn near puritanical with her - which was weird considering my goal was to be able to whip it out in public with her. But I couldn't unlock that scene no matter what I did.
Don't choose corruption options, particularly the one while at the club for Joey's birthday and she asks if she should change.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You mean for this site in general or for LSS? For LSS, it's a custom engine built using react native web and electron (for file system access).
That went right over my head. :LOL: What I'm trying to do is get some images for an Abandoned game here.
And look at the script.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes