Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

yilmaz404

Dec 28, 2021
My game doesn't progress beyond a point. Vanessa says Path is needed. I'm already in the Vanessa Path. What should I do?

Aca1902

Sep 9, 2019
Anyone tried using Gallery unlocker? its a bit weird for AV to report Trojan. Never had any problems like that before.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
My game doesn't progress beyond a point. Vanessa says Path is needed. I'm already in the Vanessa Path. What should I do?

That message shows if you're on Ann Hate or Joe Rival paths. You can still be on Vanessa's path if you don't reject Ann and piss off Joe.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Man, this game really needs a comprehensive walkthrough. I see so much locked content in my gallery, and I don't even know if they're all NTR scenes or my choices prevent me from seeing them.
Did you toggle the NTR switch?
1680613973205.png

Unchecking it will only show you the non-NTR scenes.

nsj

May 18, 2018
The only problem that I have with this game is the stupid Instagram stuff, if you could just ignore that, then I would probably really enjoy this game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The only problem that I have with this game is the stupid Instagram stuff, if you could just ignore that, then I would probably really enjoy this game.
You can for the most part ignore it and only lose a tiny bit of Alex content. In my Ren'Py port of the game, I'm adding a Mark All Posts Liked/Read feature so you don't have to go in and like all of them to get the bonus content.

THancke99

Sep 7, 2021
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
Hey mate how'd you get it to work for the scene unlocker too. And if you possible could you link any files that you used?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
There's also

There's also just downloading the file and doing a diff from the original.

I don't bother with people that don't try to help themselves though, I'm surprised you're answering every single question on this thread.
that's what you call kindness. he's just kind and respectful, and likes to help people. common courtesy as you may. cheers to him for doing that, he's one of a kind guy. If you can't bother, then simply don't lmao. people are different after all:ROFLMAO:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You sure? I got a Wacatac.B!ml Trojan warning coming from the unlocker rar file
That is Windows Defender, GetOutOfMyLab hasn't have the Warning because Malwarebytes works properly or He has an "older 7z" version where this conflict with Win Def. doesn't occur.
I had it myself with a few files of different games and compressors, and it is always a false positive.
There has been even an Site announcement;

We have been seeing a lot of users post about a lot of our games, include unofficial compressed version, containing viruses. These are all false positives and windows defender just being what it does best, being useless at times.

Back in September of 2022, there were updates that were released to WD and caused a lot of false positives. It looks like its still happening. It is up to you if you want to trust our site but we ran this many years without any issues.

If a real virus does come up, we do test it. But with the amount of reports we are getting and some helpful users posting virustotal reports, it has become unmanageable. I personally dont even use WD, I use 2 third party AV/Malware suites. I don't even have 3/4 of the issues being reported.

You can read more about it here:

• Red Heart
Reactions: tuShua
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes