• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 807 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I have played this game 3 times and just 30 mins ago i installed gallery/scenes mod & surprisingly i found these 2 in gallery which TBH i never saw, does anyone got any idea when/how i get these 2 scenes?
The right one i think is just when her mom walks out with her when you pick her up from her house and shes wearing coverup-clothes over her sexy wear, and you have the option to check mom out.

The left is probably a single screencap from an animation during the bj-teaching scene with anne, thats the only time I remember seeing those dildos. Though, I dont remember any closeups like that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I have played this game 3 times and just 30 mins ago i installed gallery/scenes mod & surprisingly i found these 2 in gallery which TBH i never saw, does anyone got any idea when/how i get these 2 scenes?
The dildo is from when she says she is perfect the way she is and you choose the option to disagree with her. Later on, she'll send you some naughty texts and will ask you to give her a break and let her play with it. If you disagree, she sends that teasing photo.

SK_007

Aug 10, 2022
The dildo is from when she says she is perfect the way she is and you choose the option to disagree with her. Later on, she'll send you some naughty texts and will ask you to give her a break and let her play with it. If you disagree, she sends that teasing photo.
Thanks

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Dammit. I let her get relief since it's just a dildo. Will need to replay as more strict there. Thanks.

Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
So i installed the gallery unlock and have a question about the scene where you fuck V while she's on the phone with her boyfriend.

I have never encountered it during gameplay, where is this scene placed, timeline-wise?

And also, from the gallery, the "Good Morning" picture (oral on the bed with V), same question as above, how do you trigger those scenes/events?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
why isn't the ferris wheel choices working? Followed walk through and also never cheated on her. Can't get any lovinger(I know) than that.
Have the same problem. I am also on Ann love route but cheating behind her.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Its about 4 hours long total now. Most current update if playing NTR you have a scene with Ann at ferris wheel and she admits she is dating Chris also, Vanessa admits Ann called them both BFs, but only 2 NTR scenes, with Chris and Ann. If you get your roommate back with her BF, you get to watch them do it. If you advice Joey to not break up with V, you get a threesome scene with those two, which I really liked. But its still in early stages, look like the action is starting to heat up though, future updates should be good. Hope this helps.
So on Ann love route(no NTR), ferris wheel scene cannot be chosen?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes