Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
That is Windows Defender, GetOutOfMyLab hasn't have the Warning because Malwarebytes works properly or He has an "older 7z" version where this conflict with Win Def. doesn't occur.
I had it myself with a few files of different games and compressors, and it is always a false positive.
There has been even an Site announcement;
alright, thanks for both of your help and for the info, I'll try to run it again

Reactions: xapican

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
On Ann Love path without her changing and still interacting with Chris, Vanessa tells me Ann thinks she has 2 boyfriends now. Isn't that adorable... Can't wait to see Ann explore this further, spitroast inevitable I reckon haha

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Wait so based on all the past 10 pages of comments, for those of us that completionist-ed the game on prior updates, there's nothing new right?

Everyone keeps referencing scenes I've seen like 4 months ago.....

Dev has a captive audience, a solid foundation and framework, what's the holdup? If I had a nvidia gpu I woulda made additional scenes for this months ago..

Sep 16, 2021
Wait so based on all the past 10 pages of comments, for those of us that completionist-ed the game on prior updates, there's nothing new right?

Everyone keeps referencing scenes I've seen like 4 months ago.....

Dev has a captive audience, a solid foundation and framework, what's the holdup? If I had a nvidia gpu I woulda made additional scenes for this months ago..
lazy dev tbh

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes, content for Alex, Jenny, and Emily are independent of the route you're on with Ann/Vanessa. Currently, Jenny is only available if you're not on Joe rival path, but that will change.
Interesting. I wonder if MC can trigger Alex route without Ann allowing her to date him. Cheating on Ann with her best friend is hotter imo.

Reactions: Anaskm07

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Can someone summarize the latest version? It's not complete? Exactly what does that mean?
Its about 4 hours long total now. Most current update if playing NTR you have a scene with Ann at ferris wheel and she admits she is dating Chris also, Vanessa admits Ann called them both BFs, but only 2 NTR scenes, with Chris and Ann. If you get your roommate back with her BF, you get to watch them do it. If you advice Joey to not break up with V, you get a threesome scene with those two, which I really liked. But its still in early stages, look like the action is starting to heat up though, future updates should be good. Hope this helps.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Doesn't this dev work a job as a programmer? In this particular case he even writes a custom engine and doing the game on his own since the split. I don't think this is laziness. You wanna talk lazy there are other examples (Radiant cough)
I mean yeah you're not wrong but thats a pretty high bar to meet, that's like the poster child for..... can I even say it here, milking [rhymes with meadows] for all their worth, drawing things out. I wouldnt compare a dev I didnt like to them, and I like the LSS dev work generally :LOL:

But hes a mortal just like us, same amount of hours in the day - he appears to have chosen to put fewer on this hobby, that's his choice, as is forum users griping heh.

Jonh4869

Apr 28, 2020
How to update? "extract to the game's folder" doesn't work. Forget it, i just downloaded the new one, update patch is useless

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js
For whatever reason this doesn't unlock the gallery for me. I have this file in the correct spot. Is there something else I need to do? Thanks in advance for any help.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
havent played the game yet but i downloaded it and put the gallery unlocker in. i looked through the images and scenes and my question is does ann sleep with anyone else and we see it or is she still strictly only our dickly. i seen the joe bj but no pene on her part. im a selfish guy so i aint gonna complain if there isnt but still wanna know

Jun 30, 2020
havent played the game yet but i downloaded it and put the gallery unlocker in. i looked through the images and scenes and my question is does ann sleep with anyone else and we see it or is she still strictly only our dickly. i seen the joe bj but no pene on her part. im a selfish guy so i aint gonna complain if there isnt but still wanna know
So far, no.

• Sad
Reactions: Rastafoo

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I think there's a path, one of the ones that isn't an Ann path, where you can see a selfie she takes where she has slept over at another guy's house. It's just one pic she takes afterwards, but basically it is possible for her to end up doing some riding on a pole that ain't the mc's. it's just more of a "you decided not to romance her and she ended up with another guy" sort of thing. I wouldn't be surprised if we get more juicy details about it later though.

Reactions: Rastafoo

L0key2022

Jan 24, 2022
how do i install the linux version downloaded the file and unzipped but how do i install it with the linux terminal

manwulfi

Jan 23, 2020
[VN] [Others] Long Story Short [v0.8.3a] [TTrickGames] [MinQ, MyRepack]

Original size: 1.47GB
Repack size: 254MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows = / /

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (551MB).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)
unfortunately gives quite some errors
and would be good to include linux versions

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes