• Fat Joe

Votes: 927 8.8%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Playing “love path” and “corruption path ” with Anne.
Corruption path after a boom start, now is a little boring regarding Anne.
Love path is taking a very interesting plot.

araiwaaa

Jun 16, 2017
In case someone cannot download Gallery Unlock, you can search and edit the "main.8de01cb3.chunk.js" file.
Search for "seen:false" in the code and change it to "seen:true". It should find two targets.
Enjoy

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
OK, so in the gallery there's a couple of scenes, looks like in MC room, with Vanessa. What's the path to get there?

Reactions: Bmagada

johnyboi77

Mar 18, 2018
What about the GUI do you not find user-friendly? I can relay this to TTrick to see about improvements.
Love the game. I know the gallery is new, but it would be nice if there was an option to confirm replay or something. I found myself accidentally clicking on a new or repeated replay because I didn't know the one I was on was officially ending on that screen and it click right into what ever box was under my mouse position as I clicked through the replay. Also clicked out of the game completely as I tried to position my mouse off to the side to avoid the same issue.

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022
First of all, the gallery/scene replay feature has been one of the most requested things second only to Android port. So yes, there are people who do care.

Secondly, he wrapped up all the animations for the content added in the previous release.

Thirdly, there is no good reason for a dev NOT to release bug fixes as soon as possible.

Let's also not forget that this is an alpha still in development.

The mature thing to do is, 1) Check the changelog for info 2) If information is not in the changelog, search and/or ask in the thread what content is available 3) Once realized that there is no new content, don't download and wait for a release that does have it.
GetOutOfMyLab There are still some scenes missing from the gallery like the beach scene or the underpass scene with Joe.
Can you please inform the dev so he can add these scenes?

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
OK, so in the gallery there's a couple of scenes, looks like in MC room, with Vanessa. What's the path to get there?
How do you get to the sex scene with vanessa in your room and Joey calls?
Assuming you're both talking about the same scene. That happens if you are on Vanessa's path (you went to the bar with her instead of Ann), you disagreed with her when she said she is perfect, and you also didn't go to the threesome.

Reactions: Bmagada

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
Assuming you're both talking about the same scene. That happens if you are on Vanessa's path (you went to the bar with her instead of Ann), you disagreed with her when she said she is perfect, and you also didn't go to the threesome.
3some near the end, or the sex tape one?

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
First of all, the gallery/scene replay feature has been one of the most requested things second only to Android port. So yes, there are people who do care.

Secondly, he wrapped up all the animations for the content added in the previous release.

Thirdly, there is no good reason for a dev NOT to release bug fixes as soon as possible.

Let's also not forget that this is an alpha still in development.

The mature thing to do is, 1) Check the changelog for info 2) If information is not in the changelog, search and/or ask in the thread what content is available 3) Once realized that there is no new content, don't download and wait for a release that does have it.
He has had the game since May 31, 2021, and he has released 1 content update in 3 years. The "it's still in alpha" argument is a poor justification for his extremely poor update cycle. Even Milfy city got more updates than this which is just laughable. Stop dick-riding and start giving valuable criticism.

4.60 star(s) 168 Votes