Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

shady31

May 31, 2017
Okay I try'd it and loved Ann but just can't stand vanessa so much so it's enough for me to not play again sorry! The story didn't exactly give you much choice in the way of avoiding her either let me explain my thoughts, The mc knowing how much of a slut she is and even turning down every single advance from her still agrees to ask vanessa for help with furthering things along with ann when ann talks to the mc about sex? In what alternative universe would this happen it just wouldn't! Then the story forces you into talking ann into going to vanessa's house from the library where vanessa all but sexually assaults ann and when you the player get the choice to tell her to stop it's enough your then forced to leave knowing fine well your leaving your LI to be corrupted even further, so what is the point in not going down the corruption path if the dev planned on forcing corruption on ann all along? This didn't feel as tho it was something that was supposed to happen between them naturally and to me that just felt forced and when leaving ann to the lions den when vanessa was all but forcing ann to do something she wasn't comfortable with and as a player taking things slow was always your choice then thats a big fat no from me sorry! It was bearable up until this point with having to deal with vanessa and was enjoying the love route with ann until this.
Oh, i wanted to try this but looks like it's not for me. Thanks for the rundown.
Yikes, if this is true, Im probably going to give it a pass.
I think you should give it a try for yourself first, cause that's a gross misrepresentation of the scene.

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
TTrick new update looks great, but you guys seriously need to do something regarding the saves order. They all get mixed up and it's impossible to keep track of what saves are related to which route. Also, having the possibility to give a name to each save would help a lot. Keep up the good work!

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
OK, i know i played this... due to the fat guy. How could i forget that and just where did my saves go? :unsure:

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
TTrick new update looks great, but you guys seriously need to do something regarding the saves order. They all get mixed up and it's impossible to keep track of what saves are related to which route. Also, having the possibility to give a name to each save would help a lot. Keep up the good work!
You can filter the saves when loading off the main menu. It's a pretty brilliant option, let me check out the Ann routes and non ann routes. I do wish this game had a gallery if only to figure out what to try for. There are a LOT of different permutations here, like apparently you can be on bad terms with Joey somehow, no idea what that would do with the story, but yeah. Also curious as to whether or not you can get into the movie, or have Alex remember you from Instagram when you meet her for the first time.

Reactions: K Ink

shady31

May 31, 2017
Well shoot! v0.4.2 opens on my mac, but v0.5.0 is giving me the "can't be opened" error. Any ideas?

1) In Settings > Security & Privacy > General > Allow apps downloaded from, you must check App Store and identified developers.
2) Right-click LSS.app, then click Open
3) You should get a pop-up saying "LSS is from an unidentified developer...". Click Open in the pop-up

Reactions: K Ink

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
1) In Settings > Security & Privacy > General > Allow apps downloaded from, you must check App Store and identified developers.
2) Right-click LSS.app, then click Open
3) You should get a pop-up saying "LSS is from an unidentified developer...". Click Open in the pop-up
Yeah... that is already set up. I've been trying to figure out the terminal avenues (like this: ), but I'm having a tough time nailing it down. My games are on an external with a pretty long file address... could be screwing me up. Don't know.. :( Really like this game - total bummer!

shady31

May 31, 2017
Yeah... that is already set up. I've been trying to figure out the terminal avenues (like this: ), but I'm having a tough time nailing it down. My games are on an external with a pretty long file address... could be screwing me up. Don't know.. :( Really like this game - total bummer!
That sounds like a more generic permissions issue. So I'll assume you know how to navigate to the location of the LSS.app on your hard drive in your terminal (using the cd command). Then run this:

Bash:
chmod -R a+x LSS.app

Reactions: K Ink and sinik13

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I do enjoy this game and the latest update, but there are some things which prevent me from enjoying it completely:

- save system:

No timestamps, no ability to name files or tabs make it almost impossible to keep track, especially if there are larger time gaps between sessions. I know about the filters, but even if I like the idea it, the problem is it sin't really working. For example, after coming back to the game with the last update I found 5 savegames. 2 of the 5 savegames only show up if all 4 filters are on "doesn't matter", no matter what filter I chose and what option two of the savefiles never show up.

Just started a new playthrough from the beginning and did save quite often using the folder 1 which I hoped would keep the saves in the chronological order I did save them. But after only after one reload (since unity don't provide a rollback function) this order wasn't kept and all my save in folder 1 were just a mess (seeing timestamps here would at least some kind of aid to keep this mess sorted).

- no guide/gallery/stats:

I bet many (at least I did) did miss or will miss some/alot of content because there is no way ingame to tell what is available and what are you missing depending on your choices. I'm not asking for a step-by-step walkthrough as I do enjoy trying different things/routes, but some guideline would be nice (maybe some kind of stat-screen showing what routes are available and on which one you are on with you current playthrough, or as others mentioned before a kind of gallery showing what content is available with small hints to be able to figure it out how to reach it).

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
That sounds like a more generic permissions issue. So I'll assume you know how to navigate to the location of the LSS.app on your hard drive in your terminal (using the cd command). Then run this:

Bash:
chmod -R a+x LSS.app
Yeah... wish I was more comfortable with terminal. Can't quite get to the app. I think the file address might have some characters that make it tough (such as [ ] and spaces).

Reactions: Frozen 92
Feb 23, 2019
Im having the same issue with my mac, all unity games have been broken ever since I got Catalina software.

Reactions: Antosha
Feb 23, 2019
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 1.08.23 PM.png
So it would not let me open it here, this started ever since I got catalina. Please help, I really like this game and I'm stuck in quarantine.

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
View attachment 598582
So it would not let me open it here, this started ever since I got catalina. Please help, I really like this game and I'm stuck in quarantine.
Same thing for me. With Ren'Py games when I've gotten that error, I've been able to make new versions by swapping out the game folders with an older one that worked, but Unity... no idea. Have to figure out the fix...

Feb 23, 2019
Same thing for me. With Ren'Py games when I've gotten that error, I've been able to make new versions by swapping out the game folders with an older one that worked, but Unity... no idea. Have to figure out the fix...
It doesn't make sense because its a 64 bit game. Only 32 bit can't be played on catalina.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes