Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
These are the paths I found so far.
Thanks to shady31 for explaining how to get the threesome here .

I'm sure there are pure NTR paths but I don't play those so can't tell.
If I missed any other non-NTR, please let me know. I'd love to play it.
Thanks, I think this is the best guide we can hope for. If this were a renpy game, I could check the variables and make a walkthrough. But unity is out of my wheelhouse, I have no idea what choices matter and which don't. I'm surprised the dev hasn't made a walkthrough a tier reward, it'd get traction.

Reactions: Aristos

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
You can filter the saves when loading off the main menu. It's a pretty brilliant option, let me check out the Ann routes and non ann routes. I do wish this game had a gallery if only to figure out what to try for. There are a LOT of different permutations here, like apparently you can be on bad terms with Joey somehow, no idea what that would do with the story, but yeah. Also curious as to whether or not you can get into the movie, or have Alex remember you from Instagram when you meet her for the first time.
The filter is a nice addition, but even though it's not enough, cause some routes are quite similar and sometimes people save half way through choices to try several different outcomes and just those 4 categories don't cut it. It will be much easier for the players to keep track of their paths if the saves stay in order and specially if you can name them. In my honest opinion I think TTrick should make something about this in the next update, cause this is a great game, but this issue is extremely annoying for anyone who wants to try different paths and outcomes.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks, I think this is the best guide we can hope for. If this were a renpy game, I could check the variables and make a walkthrough. But unity is out of my wheelhouse, I have no idea what choices matter and which don't. I'm surprised the dev hasn't made a walkthrough a tier reward, it'd get traction.
Some devs are against walkthroughs, and I can get why. But even in that case the least he could do is create a scene gallery that we could use as a guide of what we are still missing.It wouldn't even have to be replayable, just some shaded thumbnails indicating the unlocked scenes would be enough.
I don't understand why some devs put effort into writing, rendering and coding entire scenes that can be easily missed by the players. But hey, that's their choice.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
The filter is a nice addition, but even though it's not enough, cause some routes are quite similar and sometimes people save half way through choices to try several different outcomes and just those 4 categories don't cut it. It will be much easier for the players to keep track of their paths if the saves stay in order and specially if you can name them. In my honest opinion I think TTrick should make something about this in the next update, cause this is a great game, but this issue is extremely annoying for anyone who wants to try different paths and outcomes.
What are you talking about dude?
The saves stay in the order you save them.
You have folders, if you same them in the folder they stay in that order... You also have A for All saves, there you can see all of them in chronological order...
The only way it can mass up for you is if you override an existing save

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
What are you talking about dude?
The saves stay in the order you save them.
You have folders, if you same them in the folder they stay in that order... You also have A for All saves, there you can see all of them in chronological order...
The only way it can mass up for you is if you override an existing save
When immediately accessing the save menu, the saves do appear to move around. I haven't experimented if a few more clicks will get me to a screen with the saves in chronological order.

Terrific game. Keep up the good work.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
How do I get to merry?
If I remember well: Go to Vanessa's route (choosing her and not Ann to go to the bar, the first time), later choose to blackmail Vanessa, and then when you go to the gym with Joe choose to tell him everything. You should enter the route in which Joe and you are rivals. In the birthday party at the bar Joe won't be here (and will be angry with Vanessa), Vanessa will ask you to follow her in an alley, choose to go see Ann instead (which is talking with Chris). Then finally choose to be nice with Chris.

Later in the game, Chris will introduce Merry.

Reactions: Aristos and M1cha31

akill

Jun 21, 2018
Just started playing this game... Love it soo far, all the different routes have good content!! Bdw, anyone know if there is a specific message I need to send in insta to get the another photo from Alex?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If I remember well: Go to Vanessa's route (choosing her and not Ann to go to the bar, the first time), later choose to blackmail Vanessa, and then when you go to the gym with Joe choose to tell him everything. You should enter the route in which Joe and you are rivals. In the birthday party at the bar Joe won't be here (and will be angry with Vanessa), Vanessa will ask you to follow her in an alley, choose to go see Ann instead (which is talking with Chris). Then finally choose to be nice with Chris.

Later in the game, Chris will introduce Merry.
Wow, I didn't know that one. Thanks!

EDIT:
I tried it and it needed a couple more details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With your permission, I'll add this path to my previous message.

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just for your information, I didn't know about Merry before too and did try it myself and it seems there are different possibilites to meet Merry.

Thanks for your input.
You were right about the second part, it doesn't matter whether you choose to get angry or to remain silent. I don't know why I thought that.
However, the first thing you said is not correct. I tried to replicate it and it doesn't work. If you kiss Ann she will sit with Chris but he will leave as soon as you interact with them, leading to the sexy scene with Ann at Mc's house. You need to reject her, otherwise Chris will not make the offer.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Thanks for your input.
You were right about the second part, it doesn't matter whether you choose to get angry or to remain silent. I don't know why I thought that.
However, the first thing you said is not correct. I tried to replicate it and it doesn't work. If you kiss Ann she will sit with Chris but he will leave as soon as you interact with them, leading to the sexy scene with Ann at Mc's house. You need to reject her, otherwise Chris will not make the offer.
Ok, I did it again and made some screenshots:

After that I skipped through the content until I reached the point to meet Merry at the bar and it worked again.

Reactions: Aristos

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I skimmed the comments and could't find an answer, nor with search. Is there a back button for lines of text in unity like there is in renpy? Thanks, and again I apologize if this has been asked here I haven't seen it.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Ok, I did it again and made some screenshots:

After that I skipped through the content until I reached the point to meet Merry at the bar and it worked again.
Just don't forget at the beginning of the game, when you go with Ann to the bar, you should let Chris have Ann's number. Otherwise you won't get those questions from Chris, he will just leave.

Reactions: MisterL
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes