Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Just don't forget at the beginning of the game, when you go with Ann to the bar, you should let Chris have Ann's number. Otherwise you won't get those questions from Chris, he will just leave.
Ah thx, that's good to knnow. I was already thinking while testing it again that maybe other, older decisions influence the outcome. In my save (see the screenshots above) I was with Vanessa at the bar not with Ann. This is a save from my blackmail-route(Joe angry!), which needs the MC to go to the bar with Vanessa, or am I wrong? Can you do this "deal" with Chris on other routes too?

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
I skimmed the comments and could't find an answer, nor with search. Is there a back button for lines of text in unity like there is in renpy? Thanks, and again I apologize if this has been asked here I haven't seen it.
There is no way to roll back (as far as I know!), but when you hit TAB (or the button on the down right corner of the screen) you can open a screen with a dialog history.

Hope this is what you are looking for!

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
There is no way to roll back (as far as I know!), but when you hit TAB (or the button on the down right corner of the screen) you can open a screen with a dialog history.

Hope this is what you are looking for!
Yea I feared that. Ok, thanks.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
Ah thx, that's good to knnow. I was already thinking while testing it again that maybe other, older decisions influence the outcome. In my save (see the screenshots above) I was with Vanessa at the bar not with Ann. This is a save from my blackmail-route(Joe angry!), which needs the MC to go to the bar with Vanessa, or am I wrong? Can you do this "deal" with Chris on other routes too?
In future versions yes, the deal with Chris (and Merry) could be unlocked on Vanessa's route as well

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, I did it again and made some screenshots:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After that I skipped through the content until I reached the point to meet Merry at the bar and it worked again.
Man, it doesn't work for me. If I kiss her I always end up making out with Ann and going back with her to MC's appartment.
There must be some other variable involved, some apparently less important choice earlier in the game that gives us a different outcome.
I don't remember if I chose Ann during the bottle game in this playthrough. Maybe it has something to do with that, I can't tell.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Just don't forget at the beginning of the game, when you go with Ann to the bar, you should let Chris have Ann's number. Otherwise you won't get those questions from Chris, he will just leave.
In this path you can't go with Ann to the bar. You need to go there with Vanessa or else you won't be able to blackmail her.

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
In this path you can't go with Ann to the bar. You need to go there with Vanessa or else you won't be able to blackmail her.
Yeah yeah, you are right.
So it's going like that:
Go with Vanessa to the bar -> Agree to watch her photo from Chris -> At the coffeeshop confront about Chris -> Blackmail -> Just suck it -> During the truth or dare game you should Agree to let Joe fool around with Ann -> At the bar tell Ann you like her -> When Vanessa offers her to go with her don't agree, go to Ann instead -> Ann will leave ->Be nice to Chris -> Agree to Chris's offer -> Then he will send you a text to meet him at the bar and you will meet Merry

It's from my memory, try it out and tell me if I forgot anything. I believe I didn't

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Yeah yeah, you are right.
So it's going like that:
Go with Vanessa to the bar -> Agree to watch her photo from Chris -> At the coffeeshop confront about Chris -> Blackmail -> Just suck it -> During the truth or dare game you should Agree to let Joe fool around with Ann -> At the bar tell Ann you like her -> When Vanessa offers her to go with her don't agree, go to Ann instead -> Ann will leave ->Be nice to Chris -> Agree to Chris's offer -> Then he will send you a text to meet him at the bar and you will meet Merry

It's from my memory, try it out and tell me if I forgot anything. I believe I didn't
In my playthrough the choice about sharing Ann with Joey during truth or dare didn't matter. I have never let Joe kiss Ann and still got the Merry path.

What does matter in my case is the opposite of what you wrote about the bar. At the bar, if I tell Ann I like her or let her kiss me I never get to talk to Chris alone so he can't offer me the deal. To get the scene with Merry I always need to reject Ann at the bar. I guess some previous options have an influence on this.

Reactions: MisterL

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
In my playthrough the choice about sharing Ann with Joey during truth or dare didn't matter. I have never let Joe kiss Ann and still got the Merry path.

What does matter in my case is the opposite of what you wrote about the bar. At the bar, if I tell Ann I like her or let her kiss me I never get to talk to Chris alone so he can't offer me the deal. To get the scene with Merry I always need to reject Ann at the bar. I guess some previous options have an influence on this.
If you reject her and don't go with Vanessa to the alley you can get the offer from Chris, yes.
I wrote the steps to get the offer while still being on good terms with Ann (love route)

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Man, it doesn't work for me. If I kiss her I always end up making out with Ann and going back with her to MC's appartment.
There must be some other variable involved, some apparently less important choice earlier in the game that gives us a different outcome.
I don't remember if I chose Ann during the bottle game in this playthrough. Maybe it has something to do with that, I can't tell.
After the scenes I posted before with the screenshots, the following scenes will happen before I reach the point meeting Merry at the bar:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see going home with Ann doesn't mean there will be no Merry content.

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

Sundance0611

Jul 22, 2017
So this game looks nice but it opens in a tiny window that I am unable to expand... anyone know how to make the window larger or even full screen on a mac?

Robert Arctor

Nov 1, 2018
For anyone having trouble with the android version, getting an 'app not installed' error:
- even if you accept 'install update to previous version'
- even if you accept 'install from unknown developer'
you have to uninstall the previous version. Previous saves still load - don't ask me if they will work perfectly, they're just not gone ;)

Perhaps the developer changed their signing keys?

Reactions: TTrick
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes