Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 988 9.0%

• Total voters

chewie0001

Jan 2, 2020
why i always get an error when i try to open the archive? it says unknown format or damaged. i tried the win32 and the win64 version. o_O

magneticbird

Oct 16, 2019
Well... still no luck. "permission denied" Really kinda stumped.
I HAVE A SOLUTION. I was searching around, reading posts about this issue... and this was the perfect answer. I used a different unzipping app (The Unarchiver) and it FIXED EVERYTHING.

"This can happen if you extract the app from a zip file using an unzip program other than the default Archive Utility.app. Sometimes unzipping with Archive Utility instead will preserve permissions and avoid the need for the solution here."

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TTrick

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
how will I know if i'm on Vanessa route? if joe's angry at mc, am I still on Vanessa route? watching joe and Vanessa have sex is that Vanessa route?.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
how will I know if i'm on Vanessa route? if joe's angry at mc, am I still on Vanessa route? watching joe and Vanessa have sex is that Vanessa route?.
Basically, if you chose to go out with her at the beginning (instead of Ann) you are on her route.

Reactions: lonerboner

vaoo

Jun 10, 2017
Long story short: Amazing game!
I don't like visual novels at all. As there is so much to read i loose my interest in the first 5 mins.

Suggestions:
1. Please make that the actual corruption levels are visible. Not like its hidden now.
2. This game has a great opportunity for sandbox/free-play, FROM this point on. Which will make it the best game ever. Once MC starts a job , makes money, tries to maintain his relationships with everyone. (I guess that was the original plan)
3. More cuckold. More bottle spinning. More parties. More high heels. More dynamic dresses. More cheating. More threesomes...

Now: why this game is so great:
1. Smart sentences.
2. Short MC answers.
3. The story is definitely taking your attention
4. Options/answers are given frequently and keeps you intrigued
5. MOST importantly - breathtaking graphics and smart clothing(Actual dresses that fit perfectly well and sexy to the models, not just piece of texture on manually adjusted polygons)

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
im a little late to the party but i just got the the scene with the 'roommate'. cant see an incest patch (she's clearly not his roommate)

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
im a little late to the party but i just got the the scene with the 'roommate'. cant see an incest patch (she's clearly not his roommate)
search for patch and you will find what are you looking for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

btw. writing "patch" into the searchbox would have been way easier and quicker to reach your desired result than your post ;)

vekker

Jun 26, 2017

btw. writing "patch" into the searchbox would have been way easier and quicker to reach your desired result than your post ;)
[/QUOus

there's no link on the main page, which is not usual. i assumed there wasnt a patch but maybe some one was working on it. was mostly looking to be up to date.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes