Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
ok i'm only here for the NTR so I've been waiting for ann/chris forever and super excited. but now i'm hearing about a joe rival route and i'm wondering is it possible to have both on the same playthrough? and what is the joe rival route? he goes for ann too? i think i saw that scene ONCE, but didn't realize it was a whole path. and that one scene you COULDN'T do if she was on the corruption path I think? or else if you went Chris NTR it didn't work or something, can't remember cause i only triggered it once and don't remember how.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Damn out of my 4 paths currently im still missing 2 of the last Ann scenes. Game is like sometimes trying to do quantum physics trying to figure out where you went wrong :ROFLMAO:

1687362084936.png

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm trying to figure out how to get these.
The first three are Ann's Corruption where she is also dating Chris. So basically, you have to choose the options for allowing her to continue seeing him. The first one is when you choose not to join them at Chris' house. The second and third are if you join him. That last one is if you're on Vanessa's route (went to pub with her instead of Ann at beginning of the game) and tell her to give the customer what he wants.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

Rob0bob

Mar 3, 2022
The first three are Ann's Corruption where she is also dating Chris. So basically, you have to choose the options for allowing her to continue seeing him. The first one is when you choose not to join them at Chris' house. The second and third are if you join him. That last one is if you're on Vanessa's route (went to pub with her instead of Ann at beginning of the game) and tell her to give the customer what he wants.
I am pretty sure the missing one with "I know a shortcut" is a short reunion with Ann and the hobo.

Phil04

Jun 4, 2017
That's helpful....none of which I really WANTED, but I do appreciate the answers

Jun 30, 2020
Thank you!! though any chance for a mac link?
Don't get me started . . . although there might be a way to move assets from the win version and drop them into the appropriate locations on a working Mac version. I am way too far from proficient to be trying something like that, so I am remaining patient for a Mac version as well.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
ok i'm only here for the NTR so I've been waiting for ann/chris forever and super excited. but now i'm hearing about a joe rival route and i'm wondering is it possible to have both on the same playthrough? and what is the joe rival route? he goes for ann too? i think i saw that scene ONCE, but didn't realize it was a whole path. and that one scene you COULDN'T do if she was on the corruption path I think? or else if you went Chris NTR it didn't work or something, can't remember cause i only triggered it once and don't remember how.
You can't have both on same path. Joe rival path can only be achieved while on Vanessa's path (you go with her to the bar instead of Ann in the beginning). The Joe Rival path is when you blackmail Vanessa into giving you a blowjob AND you tell Joe about it after. On the rival route, Joe will go after some of the other girls (Jenny, Emily, and Ann), though, there isn't much content for that.

Richter

Jul 12, 2017
To be able to see the scenes open main.f02ac3f4.chunk.js in resources\app\dist\static\js and change
var scene=JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(_scene));if(!scene.seen){return;}
to
var scene=JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(_scene));if(false){return;}

Mind you, this will not mark them as seen, only make it so the check when clicking a scene always treats it as being seen. This means they will still be blurry in the Scenes screen.

Also this doesn't work for the gallery, but I cba to invest more time to find that one :p

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes