Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Lilzeddyy

May 11, 2023
ik this has ntr and i hate NTR but i found your friends gf to be fucking funny asl also she does most of the ntr tbh which makes it even more funny, also u can get with the innocent girl and cheat or kinda corrupt her dut i didnt really enjoy that personally lol i will give this one a 3.7/5

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ik this has ntr and i hate NTR but i found your friends gf to be fucking funny asl also she does most of the ntr tbh which makes it even more funny, also u can get with the innocent girl and cheat or kinda corrupt her dut i didnt really enjoy that personally lol i will give this one a 3.7/5
Imho Vanessa is the single greatest best friend character in any AVN. Bonus points that she's actually loyal to the MC (so far?) while being willing to fuck anyone behind her BF's back.

Reactions: thefee

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Imho Vanessa is the single greatest best friend character in any AVN. Bonus points that she's actually loyal to the MC (so far?) while being willing to fuck anyone behind her BF's back.
Vanessa is a great character, but the trophy for best character in a VN still goes to the horny older sister in Monkey Business. Her one-liners can suck the paint off your house and give you a permanent orange afro. Plus... loyal? That is a pretty loaded word when you are talking about Vanessa. She's more like a gender-flipped Barney Stinson.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vanessa is a great character, but the trophy for best character in a VN still goes to the horny older sister in Monkey Business. Her one-liners can suck the paint off your house and give you a permanent orange afro. Plus... loyal? That is a pretty loaded word when you are talking about Vanessa. She's more like a gender-flipped Barney Stinson.

She is loyal, but only to the MC. If you disagree with her when she says she's perfect she doesn't do anything with anyone, including her own boyfriend so far at least without the MC's permission. It's completely bizarre and seemingly antithetical to her character, but she really is.
Not to mention she helps MC with pretty much everything without him even asking, like the Anne and Chris shit.

Ya, I couldn't keep monkey business going. Wanted to leave the dad for dead but pretty sure you miss out on sis content then, when games tear me in 2 directions like that I just quit :(

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This update of Long Story Short happened the same day as the Indecent Wife Hana update
And I've got to say, LSS takes the crown! Definitely well worth the wait! My faith in this dev is higher than ever!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LongStoryShort-0.8b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I got it for Scene replay too. It's the same declaration style.

This is full gallery unlock. Put it inside Long Story Short V0.8.3a - win\resources\app\dist\static\js

Side note, very impressed with TypeScript usage. I've been meaning to try to use TS for RPGMakerMV, and help developers write better code + maybe do a i18n plugin integration template so we get less shitty translation projects.

I'd been interested in the soure code if the dev ever releases it.
cleanfeel could you pls update your gallery unlock.

Last edited:

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I'm guessing all the new content must be on the Ann corruption route?

On my main save, I let Chris have Ann. So I guess for those of us who really don't care for Ann, there really wasn't much that was new? All I saw was a cuddle scene with Emily and a few (admittedly hilarious) new renders where Vanessa rolls over for a facial while half a sleep when sleeping in MC's bed.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm guessing all the new content must be on the Ann corruption route?

On my main save, I let Chris have Ann. So I guess for those of us who really don't care for Ann, there really wasn't much that was new? All I saw was a cuddle scene with Emily and a few (admittedly hilarious) new renders where Vanessa rolls over for a facial while half a sleep when sleeping in MC's bed.
Yes, this update was focused on the Ann Corruption route, but also it wraps up the Vanessa customer blackmail route (where you tell her to give him what he wants). There is also a little bit on the Joe Rival route.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes