• Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Why does he use a custom engine?
His former partner did the programming for the Unity version. After they split up, TTrick had to decide what to do from there. He ultimately decided on React native web and a custom engine because he could apply what he learned from that to his real life job as well.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
His former partner did the programming for the Unity version. After they split up, TTrick had to decide what to do from there. He ultimately decided on React native web and a custom engine because he could apply what he learned from that to his real life job as well.
As much as I prefer Ren'Py because it lets me be a dirty cheater, I can totally understand developing more marketable skills.

Good thing some guy is working on an unofficial Ren'Py port. Can't think of his name at the moment though... :unsure:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
As much as I prefer Ren'Py because it lets me be a dirty cheater, I can totally understand developing more marketable skills.
Yeap, and what he's done building his engine is rather impressive.

Good thing some guy is working on an unofficial Ren'Py port. Can't think of his name at the moment though... :unsure:
hmm, I think I know who you're thinking of... at the tip of my tongue but I can't quite put my finger on it... :unsure:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes