• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 952 8.9%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I think he did somthing very cunning here, through playing with her propotions, (big eyes, slim body,naive inocent character) he draw a victim profile, so he triggers the protection instinct, what adds a extra spicyness, to the whole corruption scenario, and achieving what Vanessa didn't achieve is a bonus kick.
Yeah, I totally agree with you Ann isn't beautyfull, and any Girl is better looking, Vanessa for example is atractive but her characteh makes her a monster, Alex is sweet all around, Emily is not only hot as hell she is somewhat cool.
Jenny is Hot and independent she comes of strong

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Hi, which version do you recommend me to try? this original version or the renpy port?, apparently they are similar in size... being a visual novel, it doesn't matter, right? :unsure:.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Hi, which version do you recommend me to try? this original version or the renpy port?, apparently they are similar in size... being a visual novel, it doesn't matter, right? :unsure:.
I prefer the renpy port but it is admittedly a little bit behind the current game. Given the velocity of updates, though, it is bound to catch up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PickerLewd

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'd put my vote the other way, never had any issue with his innate engine, and seems to have all the modern functionality of renpy unless you're big into editing your own scripts - then it would prove more difficult. But whats the need? You have quicksaves/loads, menu access, quickly skip text, etcetc.

..Given the velocity of updates, though,..
ge.jpg

Reactions: PickerLewd

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
100% agree man. I couldn't have described it any better. Ann is creepy looking to me. Completely unappealing.

I'd love to see more Alex and Jenny content personally, though I don't disagree that Emily is hot too.
if you want see more Alex and Jenny route, join patreon and ask nicely. or check the other patreon tiers out.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I must be in the minority Ann is my favourite character her nerorase scenes are so hot.
I'm really looking forward to seeing more of them.
Ann is one of my favorite girls in any VN out right now but I prefer to keep her for myself.

Reactions: Joshy92

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Best path (and most understandably neglected as least popular) = [non-corruption anne path + still chris sharing path]. Too much other guy for harem fans, too much romance for ntr fans. o_O
Some would say the worst of both worlds. :ROFLMAO: It is like Goldilocks trying all three beds and then deciding to sleep on the floor. I'm glad you like it, though, and it makes the game better that it is an option.

• Haha
Reactions: Tigrillo

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Pretty awesome game, played three paths and still missed bunch of scenes. Must be hard to think about all the variables and paths while making the game. All paths are interesting, from good Ann to bad Ann, or a complete Vanessa path. ALex is definitely the hottest of them all, so waiting to see something more with her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Pretty awesome game, played three paths and still missed bunch of scenes. Must be hard to think about all the variables and paths while making the game. All paths are interesting, from good Ann to bad Ann, or a complete Vanessa path. ALex is definitely the hottest of them all, so waiting to see something more with her.
Yeah though it better deliver soon, because she seems to be getting less hot each update. If you don't believe me, go back and look at the first few interactions with her, wow.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes