Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

kroniut

Aug 14, 2022
I don't think I've hated a "love interest" as quickly as I did Vanessa. Kudos on making her an unlikable bitch. Everyone is top notch honestly, especially Anne's design. Nice game and great animations.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
Been gone for a few updates and holy hell I forgot how good this game is! I played the new stuff and decided to just start over because it's all so hot. So balanced for what everyone wants. This is NTR done right. Though I would like a path where Ann remains mostly innocent but gives in to her desires to be with another guy. Like if you are bad at sex with her she starts to crave better sex and finally gives in even if MC stays faithful. As far as I'm aware she hasn't fucked anyone besides MC even on the slut paths? So I know there is more stuff coming.

Also really hoping that the sister NTR stuff opens way up and that there is a lot more of that. So so hot.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Been gone for a few updates and holy hell I forgot how good this game is! I played the new stuff and decided to just start over because it's all so hot. So balanced for what everyone wants. This is NTR done right. Though I would like a path where Ann remains mostly innocent but gives in to her desires to be with another guy. Like if you are bad at sex with her she starts to crave better sex and finally gives in even if MC stays faithful. As far as I'm aware she hasn't fucked anyone besides MC even on the slut paths? So I know there is more stuff coming.

Also really hoping that the sister NTR stuff opens way up and that there is a lot more of that. So so hot.
I've said it before I'll say it again, we're sorely missing sharing/swinging/ntr whatever games that DON'T have corruption as a prerequisite- i.e. you want to see the shy girl in hot taboo sex action without having her dress like a prostitute on the street.

hapmash

Apr 2, 2020
I've said it before I'll say it again, we're sorely missing sharing/swinging/ntr whatever games that DON'T have corruption as a prerequisite- i.e. you want to see the shy girl in hot taboo sex action without having her dress like a prostitute on the street.
Sure, she can be corrupted. But it doesn't need to be visible to all. When someone's girlfriend or wife cheats it's not like one day she's wearing booty short and then she cheats. She probably keeps living the way she is until she gets an opportunity to cheat.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, the absurd outfit changes that usually come with the corruption aspect is something I never liked. At least give me an option to choose what she will wear.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Sure, she can be corrupted. But it doesn't need to be visible to all. When someone's girlfriend or wife cheats it's not like one day she's wearing booty short and then she cheats. She probably keeps living the way she is until she gets an opportunity to cheat.
Yeah, the absurd outfit changes that usually come with the corruption aspect is something I never liked. At least give me an option to choose what she will wear.
Having said all that this game is the frontrunner in potential to change that with Anne non-corruption yet still on chris path.

Reactions: hapmash

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Not anytime soon. We just had an update like a month ago and it usually takes 6 months for one. It's actually laughable how little content we get in such long time.
The last update was in March, which was 2 months ago, about to be 3 months.
But yeah, this dev knows how to milk people.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
The last update was in March, which was 2 months ago, about to be 3 months.
But yeah, this dev knows how to milk people.
The last update was in April. You can check the first page to see the date. The one in March was the initial release, the one in April was the updated release which had animation.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
The last update was in April. You can check the first page to see the date. The one in March was the initial release, the one in April was the updated release which had animation.
Shit you right, you right. Regardless, 6 months for an update is nutty.

Feb 24, 2020
Is there/Will there be group sex with multiple partners for the MC and his love interests? NetoraSe (given permission) and not NetoraRe (cuckold) just to be clear.

Morsin

Aug 13, 2020
Is there/Will there be group sex with multiple partners for the MC and his love interests? NetoraSe (given permission) and not NetoraRe (cuckold) just to be clear.
i wish we could get a choice. i'd rather just get cheated on rather than give permission. it's hotter that way. the theatre was super hot cause you could say no and she'd do it anyways.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes