• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Sexcultist

Formerly 'mlepnosian'
Jun 8, 2022
So far, no... there is a MILF character... well, I don't wanna fuck her...lol But she exists. Just no idea if anything will happen with her.
There's the scene with Vanessa's mom and dad. Vanessa's mom definitely qualifies as MILF material.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
couldn't stop laughing about how shitty the situation can get in that last scene with Vanessa and Joey, that's brutal

didn't play since the cop catches everyone naked, kinda disapointed there is not more Alex content yet, or Emily, but what we got was quite nice and promissing, Emily was stupid hot in the car wash scene.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if the dev will release this on steam one day?

P.S. Ann is such a cutie she is my favourite character by far

Reactions: GordoFaper

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Yeah I really hope the sharing route doesn't go straight to Ann cheating without any choices to prevent it
I honestly am totally fine with her banging Chris or any other dude I just want her to be honest with me about it
She really doesn't though. It goes straight from them texting with her promising to tell MC everything that goes on to Chris convincing her he should be her second bf and that there's no reason she should tell the MC about it. Since she's dating him who knows what else they've done that she hasn't said anything about. I mean I'm almost certain if you tell her to break up with him that she will but open communication is totally not the relationship dynamic you get inviting Chris in. He acts like a complete NTR villain and Ann really just goes along with it unless you stop her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah I really hope the sharing route doesn't go straight to Ann cheating without any choices to prevent it
I honestly am totally fine with her banging Chris or any other dude I just want her to be honest with me about it
When you enable NTR, there is a second choice screen that comes up about staying in control. If you choose the option that basically says you don't always want to be in control, there is the potential for unavoidable NTR. It's not been utilized yet, but it's there.

Regardless, if you don't want that, choose the option to stay in control.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When you enable NTR, there is a second choice screen that comes up about staying in control. If you choose the option that basically says you don't always want to be in control, there is the potential for unavoidable NTR. It's not been utilized yet, but it's there.

Regardless, if you don't want that, choose the option to stay in control.
I forgot about that lol thanks for the reminder.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes