Votes: 808 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't find her in the morning. I tried the old version, this scene will appear before I go on a date with Ann, but it completely disappeared in the 0.8.3, so l wonder this is just a bug or TTrick removed it?
It's still in the game. The condition for that scene is that you have had to tell Ann to keep answering Chris's texts. Meaning, she gave his phone number to him earlier in the game. And that's because that scene is a conversation between Vanessa and MC about their relationship.

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
It's still in the game. The condition for that scene is that you have had to tell Ann to keep answering Chris's texts. Meaning, she gave his phone number to him earlier in the game. And that's because that scene is a conversation between Vanessa and MC about their relationship.
OK it's done now, thx man!

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
not gonna lie, best game i played in years , i was so sad when i reached the last content , like please we need more Alex content like right now, the blue balls it gave me with the kiss and then the end with vanessa while she speaks with joey while mc Fucks her... like mate, for real, PLEASE NEXT UPDATE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I am still waiting for any dev to give me a reasonable explanation as to why they don't have an auto text button in their game. I cannot understand the reasoning for not having one. It's not like they are worried that it wilil cover up their prescious renders because they have a mountain of text above where the auto button usually is. I have come to the conclusion that they just have a Carpal Tunnel Syndrome fetish. Maybe all those clicks on the mouse fulfills some hidden sexual desire. I can't come up with any other reason as to why they think making you click on a screen through 1.5 gigs worth of pictures somehow makes for a great reader experience. Therefore, this game hit the recycling bin fatser than it took to download it. it's a shame because it might have been good.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I am still waiting for any dev to give me a reasonable explanation as to why they don't have an auto text button in their game. I cannot understand the reasoning for not having one. It's not like they are worried that it wilil cover up their prescious renders because they have a mountain of text above where the auto button usually is. I have come to the conclusion that they just have a Carpal Tunnel Syndrome fetish. Maybe all those clicks on the mouse fulfills some hidden sexual desire. I can't come up with any other reason as to why they think making you click on a screen through 1.5 gigs worth of pictures somehow makes for a great reader experience. Therefore, this game hit the recycling bin fatser than it took to download it. it's a shame because it might have been good.
I guess in this case it's because it's a custom engine, unlike Ren'Py, and he either hasn't gotten to it yet, thought about it yet, and/or no one else has asked for it yet.

But I'll pass this on and see if it's something he can do.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
wat are you talking about? use the control key.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
I guess in this case it's because it's a custom engine, unlike Ren'Py, and he either hasn't gotten to it yet, thought about it yet, and/or no one else has asked for it yet.

But I'll pass this on and see if it's something he can do.
I appreciate the reasonable and honest response. It's just a pet peeve of mine and I usually don't bother to even mention it. I usually just delete the game and move on to the next. This one had really good reviews so I was excited to try it and I was disappointed when it didn't have that option. Even if the dev doesn't like auto buttons I still think they could give the option to hide/show it in the setting menu and let the reader decide which they prefer. Thanks for the response.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
wat are you talking about? use the control key.
I don't want to skip the text which is what the control button does. I want to read it without having to constantly hit the space bar or click on a mouse. You don't have to whiteknight for the dev because you love the game.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I appreciate the reasonable and honest response. It's just a pet peeve of mine and I usually don't bother to even mention it. I usually just delete the game and move on to the next. This one had really good reviews so I was excited to try it and I was disappointed when it didn't have that option. Even if the dev doesn't like auto buttons I still think they could give the option to hide/show it in the setting menu and let the reader decide which they prefer. Thanks for the response.
If it's that important to you, you can click the link in my signature to get to my LSS Ren'Py port, which does have the auto-text feature by default.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
If it's that important to you, you can click the link in my signature to get to my LSS Ren'Py port, which does have the auto-text feature by default.
wow, I never noticed. your sig. I really was looking forward to reading this. So I am going to download the Ren Py version. Thank you.

Axxis

Apr 11, 2022
Just because I appreciate the way you handled this conversation you can tell the dev to thank you because I just became a paid subscriber on SubscribeStar(without having read the story) to the game just because of the way you handled this in a professional manner.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just because I appreciate the way you handled this conversation you can tell the dev to thank you because I just became a paid subscriber on SubscribeStar(without having read the story) to the game just because of the way you handled this in a professional manner.
That's really nice of you. I do hope you enjoy it.

Reactions: AlexAquasky

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't want to skip the text which is what the control button does. I want to read it without having to constantly hit the space bar or click on a mouse. You don't have to whiteknight for the dev because you love the game.
huh? no defending of the dev was on my mind, criticize devs all you want!

I also hate walls of text but the control key fast forwards them. If you want to click through them without physically using the mouse, just use something like and map it to tab, that's what I do for all rpgm games anyway..

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Sometimes I just use an xbox controller when I'm feeling particularly lazy. That's another option.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes