Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
I wonder if Ann would go with other guys than Chris in future some rich guy or even guy from the internet

Loki0

Jul 16, 2017
First time playing it!
Downloaded 8.3a from Anonfiles.
Started a new game, and after the Truth or Dare game, I watched Joe and Vanessa during the Sex. The game "froze", I can just rollback but not going forwward. Mouse clicks, keyboard... The story doesnt continue.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is the Vanessa/Joe/MC content or the Van Solo house scene in the Renpy port? For me it always ends after you fix Alex's computer
Yes, it is. For the threesome content, you need to not have encouraged Joey to break up with Vanessa (though, both TTrick and I provide an option to change your response for this alpha version). For Van's solo house scene, you need to have not agreed to the threesome and should have disagreed with Vanessa when she said she was perfect.

If you want more specific support for the Ren'Py port, probably best to ask in that thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/long-sto...enpy-port-v0-4-build-12-getoutofmylab.143959/

Reactions: Bezimienny_gracz

HunterWithEH

Feb 20, 2018
When you meet Vanessa in the morning and her mom comes out, choose the option to check her mom's cleavage.
I can't find her in the morning. I tried the old version, this scene will appear before I go on a date with Ann, but it completely disappeared in the 0.8.3, so l wonder this is just a bug or TTrick removed it?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I can't find her in the morning. I tried the old version, this scene will appear before I go on a date with Ann, but it completely disappeared in the 0.8.3, so l wonder this is just a bug or TTrick removed it?
It's still in the game. The condition for that scene is that you have had to tell Ann to keep answering Chris's texts. Meaning, she gave his phone number to him earlier in the game. And that's because that scene is a conversation between Vanessa and MC about their relationship.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes