Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 808 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 950 8.9%

• Total voters

Bedlamh

Dec 8, 2021
(As long as this story creates depth with the characters and overall plot this could be good. Or it could just be some thing to read if you have nothing else to read. Few errors, and the players name is misplaced more than a few times, and there really isn't much else to say since so little has actually gone on. So LONG STORY SHORT, there is a lot of potential for the plot of the story if it brings depth to Vanessa and Alex. Or it could be a waste of time which I won't know until it finishes).

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
Hey guys. How many paths and sub paths are there so far in this game. The ones I can think are

Vanessa Blackmail path with sub paths: Ann love/Hate path, Joey Confess/No confess path
Vanessa Love path with sub paths: Ann love/Hate path
Ann love/Hate path.
Ann love path with no corruption. I found this out only because the alpha version text at the end said so.

Below text may contain spoilers.

Add to the mix where there are many variables yet to make considerable deviations like:
1. flirting with Jenny/Alex if you are in Ann love path or even any Vanessa path
2. Ann with Joe or Chris in hate path
3. Asking Joe to break up or not with Vanessa at the gym
4. Anything to do with Emily like messaging her ex or not

Can anyone help me with the list of possible paths as the walkthrough only has the most basic paths listed?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How to get some action with Emily? She is by far the sexiest girl of this game.
I totally agree with that sentiment. Emily is best girl. Unfortunately, she doesn't have much content yet. She will probably be more of a slow burn (maybe) given her relationship with MC, regardless if you play with her as sister or roommate. They've known and lived together since they were kids. But we shall see how TTrick decides to approach that...

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys. How many paths and sub paths are there so far in this game. The ones I can think are

Vanessa Blackmail path with sub paths: Ann love/Hate path, Joey Confess/No confess path
Vanessa Love path with sub paths: Ann love/Hate path
Ann love/Hate path.
Ann love path with no corruption. I found this out only because the alpha version text at the end said so.

Below text may contain spoilers.

Add to the mix where there are many variables yet to make considerable deviations like:
1. flirting with Jenny/Alex if you are in Ann love path or even any Vanessa path
2. Ann with Joe or Chris in hate path
3. Asking Joe to break up or not with Vanessa at the gym
4. Anything to do with Emily like messaging her ex or not

Can anyone help me with the list of possible paths as the walkthrough only has the most basic paths listed?
how do you get Ann with Joe?

cbing92

Apr 26, 2020
how do you get Ann with Joe?
You must choose to meet Ann at the bar when Vanessa calls, don't give Ann's number to Chris when you first meet at the bar, must reject her when she comes to your home before the TOD game, and agree with Joe for him to have fun with Ann during the game. With this, she will message Joe saying she enjoyed kissing him in the library.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
One thing I noticed that stands out for me in this game is that (despite awful fatsuit Joe in the beginning) the dev does a great job in making the Das3d models lifelike. That dead-plastic doll look really breaks the immersion in most Das3d games, but Dev gets around it very well here (except for fatsuit Joe which looks like an extra in The Klumps). Characters expressions and poses seem a lot more lifelike and vivid here, with good lighting as well. The angles of the shots may have something to do with the difference also.

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Game is great, but why not Android version?
Because, .... yeah... because ... you know, there is this reason.... hm..... yean, the developer is not doing it, he is focusing on doing the game ....
But there is a renpy port, if it has no android port, please port the game to android!

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes