• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 809 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 952 8.9%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Do we know if there's gonna be any substantial new content with Emily in the next update?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I do not believe so. This update will be wrapping up 0.8 and that would include the Ann corruption content...and I believe even some paths that haven't been worked since 0.6, such as Joe rival.
You're scaring me. When you say "wrapping up" Ann's corruption, you don't mean that the storyline is finished for that path? Simply the content for 0.8 is finished and there will be more Ann corruption in later updates?

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
You're scaring me. When you say "wrapping up" Ann's corruption, you don't mean that the storyline is finished for that path? Simply the content for 0.8 is finished and there will be more Ann corruption in later updates?
Nah, just for 0.8 final version. There will be more in future versions.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I do not believe so. This update will be wrapping up 0.8 and that would include the Ann corruption content...and I believe even some paths that haven't been worked since 0.6, such as Joe rival.
Insert here *my day is ruined* meme :cry:
Emily still sitting on the bench while those ugly bitches get all the attention :Kappa:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Insert here *my day is ruined* meme :cry:
Emily still sitting on the bench while those ugly bitches get all the attention :Kappa:
This TBH .. all I want is Emily. Couldnt care less about the others.
I wouldn't say they're ugly lol. But, Emily is my #1 and I would love more of her, too. Honestly, I'd love more of any girl other than Ann and Vanessa. But, TTrick has been promising this corrupted Ann route for a while and it's a favorite among supporters, so... it is what it is. But who knows... maybe he'll slip in just a little bit of someone else with this update.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I wouldn't say they're ugly lol. But, Emily is my #1 and I would love more of her, too. Honestly, I'd love more of any girl other than Ann and Vanessa. But, TTrick has been promising this corrupted Ann route for a while and it's a favorite among supporters, so... it is what it is. But who knows... maybe he'll slip in just a little bit of someone else with this update.
The ugly part was said tongue in cheek, a bit of humourous provocation :HideThePain:

But yeah, I've written it here before and I totally agree with this that you wrote: " Emily is my #1 and I would love more of her, too. Honestly, I'd love more of any girl other than Ann and Vanessa".
They are my least favourite LIs in the whole game, even more so in the case of Ann whose model I don't like AT ALL.

Reactions: Jericho85

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No offense pal, but your tastes are trash (y)(y)

As i said no offense.
None taken!

No offense either, but she looks like a china doll; like a Daz child model who's been given the body of an adult with weird proportions.
Preferring her looks to any of the other gorgeous women in the game is what I find incomprehensible. Every other, literally every other female character in this game is way sexier than Ann. I suppose that her fans are more attracted to the corruption side of her story and see past the rest of her.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
None taken!

No offense either, but she looks like a china doll; like a Daz child model who's been given the body of an adult with weird proportions.
Preferring her looks to any of the other gorgeous women in the game is what I find incomprehensible. Every other, literally every other female character in this game is way sexier than Ann. I suppose that her fans are more attracted to the corruption side of her story and see past the rest of her.
I like her because she has that look between cute and slutty, and her corruption route is really exciting

And emily is my second favorite in the game along with alex it's a shame there's hardly any content with them tbh. We will have to wait

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
They are my least favourite LIs in the whole game, even more so in the case of Ann whose model I don't like AT ALL.
100% agree man. I couldn't have described it any better. Ann is creepy looking to me. Completely unappealing.

I'd love to see more Alex and Jenny content personally, though I don't disagree that Emily is hot too.

Reactions: Aristos

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
100% agree man. I couldn't have described it any better. Ann is creepy looking to me. Completely unappealing.

I'd love to see more Alex and Jenny content personally, though I don't disagree that Emily is hot too.
Jenny is hot as fuck but i think that is one of the problems of this game, there are so many routes that seeing content with girls other than the main ones is almost impossible

(impossible in the sense that we have to wait a lot of time)

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Jenny is hot as fuck but i think that is one of the problems of this game, there are so many routes that seeing content with girls other than the main ones is almost impossible

(impossible in the sense that we have to wait a lot of time)
It's not so bad in this VN compared to a few others I've seen. There really aren't a whole lot of LIs in this VN for the the Dev to cycle through. There's Ann, Vanessa, Emily, Alex, and Jenny, and then a few side girls. So I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that things start heating up with Alex, Jenny and Emily soon.

Ann and Vanessa already have plenty of content, IMO. I'd love to see the Dev spend the next few updates catching the other girls up. Give Ann and Vanessa a break. They're both positioned for a break story-wise anyway with Ann going off to school and Vanessa getting denied by the MC.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
They're both positioned for a break story-wise anyway with Ann going off to school and Vanessa getting denied by the MC.
Yah except I hate to be the guy that points this out; that's been the case for like the past 3 updates...:LOL:

I couldnt even tell you what as added in the past year, because it's all seemed so incremental and small-majority of significant scenes in the game have been in the game since i first started playing it aug '22. This was one of my personal favorites but at some point people need to get real with themselves at look at a calender.

I can see the body proportion argument, but I thought that was everyone in the game? I guess not maybe now that I think about it - yeah the whole head scaling thing is off - it's him shrinking the body relative to the head (or vice versa) so that she looks younger, I never liked it, just tolerated it. (same feelings as when I see devs put braces on characters, dude im not trying to fap over 12 yos)

Ann was my favorite because there's something more erotic about the mild studious one getting into sexual hijinx. I dont even mean 'corruption', I like her regular path. Vanessa's not bad, still provides lots of entertainment as a character compared to other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kekekerkek
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes