• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
All the girls are fine. Even though the head-to-body ratio needs work. Ann sometimes looks like she is a Bratz doll come to life and frankly, the other girls are not that far behind.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

FrankenX

Apr 27, 2017
2nd and 3rd preview + new Alex Insta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi.
Do you know if there are plans to add more girls to Insta in the future? (Vanessa, Jenny, Mila, Amber, etc)

Noticed a minor inaccuracy. No matter how Ann gets the fishing outfit (MC says to look at the red bag or Vanessa tells her to dress), in the park, when MC sits with Ann in the Ferris wheel booth, MC asks Ann if she remembers how Vanessa made her dress that naughty outfit (talking about the cashier that she has 3 jobs instead of 2).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fred9320

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
How to bypass the bug in the bar when you go back to Ann after Vanessa gave you a blowjob show with random guy? Ann asks where you've been and if you saying the truth , the game is dying. This problem was at least in the previous version of the game. At the same time in the RenPy version doesn't have this problem. Author, fix it already.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
How to bypass the bug in the bar when you go back to Ann after Vanessa gave you a blowjob show with random guy? Ann asks where you've been and if you saying the truth , the game is dying. This problem was at least in the previous version of the game. At the same time in the RenPy version doesn't have this problem. Author, fix it already.
Do you have a save file at the point where this occurs? I don't think the dev is aware of this issue. I've not seen it occur, myself.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
which are the important choices to get the cinema scene with Ann and Chris? Somehow I can not get it and I tried different scenarios.
Go to the bar with Ann instead of Vanessa. Let Chris get her number. Tell her to answer him. At the bar for Joe's birthday party, tell her she should change.

So basically, she has to be your GF, also talking to Chris, and must be corrupted.

Oh... and also, when she brings up going to the movies with Chris during the corruption photoshoot, agree to go.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
Go to the bar with Ann instead of Vanessa. Let Chris get her number. Tell her to answer him. At the bar for Joe's birthday party, tell her she should change.

So basically, she has to be your GF, also talking to Chris, and must be corrupted.

does it matter if Joey is mad at the mc? Because I saw at the walkthough that you only can make a deal with Chris if Joey is mad at you.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
does it matter if Joey is mad at the mc? Because I saw at the walkthough that you only can make a deal with Chris if Joey is mad at you.
If you're going through that old PDF walkthrough, it's not up-to-date. And the deal has nothing to with Ann, really. So, if you have Joe mad at you, that means you went to the bar with Vanessa, which means Chris didn't get Ann's number and then you're not able to go to the cinema with her and Chris.

JohnPaxson

Feb 23, 2018
If you're going through that old PDF walkthrough, it's not up-to-date. And the deal has nothing to with Ann, really. So, if you have Joe mad at you, that means you went to the bar with Vanessa, which means Chris didn't get Ann's number and then you're not able to go to the cinema with her and Chris.

ok thank you very much for your quick help.

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
which are the important choices to get the cinema scene with Ann and Chris? Somehow I can not get it and I tried different scenarios.
You need to go on a first date with Ann and let Chris take her phone number. Then at Joe's birthday party, you have to let Chris kiss Ann. Then a few days later, you and Ann go to the movies, but the tickets are out of stock and after the movie, Chris suggests that you go together next time. And then just wait.

Reactions: JohnPaxson

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Ah yes, let's keep answering the same question that has done been answered shall we. :ROFLMAO: ;) xapican GordoFaper

Btw, did you know that you have to go to the bar with Ann instead of Vanessa at the start, and let Chris get her phone number and then later corrupt her? Well now you know :giggle:

p.s. Just pulling your chains, hope your days are going well

:p

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes