• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Damn Vanessa looks so hot, it's the women that make you break any limit to be with her, the day the game is over I'm going to look for my route to end next to Vanessa and if I can turn the others into sex toys for queen and the mc have much more fun

Reactions: Demnor

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
A casual bus ride...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh why do you think daz 3d representations are so highly variable? Like the seats, their shape along with the texture on the plastic headrest molding is nearly photorealistic, but then the construction worker's vest looks nothing like a real world vest.

Just weird how daz is great at some things and awful at others. (or rather people are great at making certain types of 3d models and no so great at others)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Heh why do you think daz 3d representations are so highly variable? Like the seats, their shape along with the texture on the plastic headrest molding is nearly photorealistic, but then the construction worker's vest looks nothing like a real world vest.

Just weird how daz is great at some things and awful at others. (or rather people are great at making certain types of 3d models and no so great at others)
My guess is that the background characters could be older gen and subd levels reduced to reduce load/render times. I'm by no means a Daz expert, though. Not even close.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Ann is a beast in closet type girl. Remember under the bridge with Joey, Vanessa and MC, Ann went full on competitive with Vanessa. Ann was going on full throttle mode. So things are looking good for Ann getting risky as hell down the line especially with Vanessa in picture.;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

GetOutOfMyLab Bro are there any plans for more foot action, we got one so far(iirc).
Not sure if there will be anymore foot action. I do remember discussing this with TTrick a while back and he said he didn't even really plan to do a foot job there. He added it there because of the way they were sitting on the couch. There's also not necessarily anyone on Patreon or even in the discord asking for more. Not that he's against adding more, but he's personally not into feet and there doesn't seem to be a big demand for it right now.

• Sad
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Not sure if there will be anymore foot action. I do remember discussing this with TTrick a while back and he said he didn't even really plan to do a foot job there. He added it there because of the way they were sitting on the couch. There's also not necessarily anyone on Patreon or even in the discord asking for more. Not that he's against adding more, but he's personally not into feet and there doesn't seem to be a big demand for it right now.
It's a waste of beauty if we don't get to enjoy it all. Would be great if TTrick added a scene here n there and if not than it's all good too. :D I'm gonna enjoy this work of art and beauty either way.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It's a waste of beauty if we don't get to enjoy it all. Would be great if TTrick added a scene here n there and if not than it's all good too. :D I'm gonna enjoy this work of art and beauty either way.
well it's still possible. Or maybe a fan of feet will request it with the $50 tier.

Reactions: | Vee |

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Decided to write up a quick gallery & scene unlock modification since the current one is for an older version.

So this one will work with v0.8b and also fixes the incorrect NTR? checkbox as well as the Vanessa hotel scene not loading correctly.

Like with the other gallery unlocker, make a backup of your existing file and extract this one to win\resources\app\dist\static\js
Where can I see gallery ? There is no gallery option in menu or computer

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes