"Yeah, honey take his big hobo dick"
"I want to see a creampie babe"
"You look so good with that dick honey."

Of course, I would also be fiercely jacking off
See I'm such a supporting boyfriend

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's only the two for now. On his discord, he is looking for ideas to implement more, however.

View attachment 2861828
Has he ever thought of making a custom dictionary or some kind of parser which would analyze comments inputed to the insta page and tally some kind of points, either positive or negative, then have thresholds for future scenes with Alex? That would certainly encourage people interacting more with the page, outside of the likes spamming.

-edit, just saw your post above, yeah along those lines but more expansive; like 2-3 categories of "funny words/phrases"/"simping words/phrases"/"mean words phrases"...

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's nice to hear because it's so weird how much space it takes up.
Yeah, he noticed how large they were and started looking into a way to compress them down to reasonable sizes. I've already tested it and it's made significant improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do we know anything about the next release though?
Well, I know a decent amount about the next release, but I'm just not able to share it :p I've posted a few previews in the thread, however.

Has he ever thought of making a custom dictionary or some kind of parser which would analyze comments inputed to the insta page and tally some kind of points, either positive or negative, then have thresholds for future scenes with Alex? That would certainly encourage people interacting more with the page, outside of the likes spamming.

-edit, just saw your post above, yeah along those lines but more expansive; like 2-3 categories of "funny words/phrases"/"simping words/phrases"/"mean words phrases"...
Something like that does sound complicated, though.. and how would people figure out which words/phrases would work without someone looking at the code and providing a list? This would be a great project for AI... but then we'd all have to get our own AI api keys probably and input them in the game for it to work. Either way, I'll pass it on and maybe it will help fuel another idea.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have to be honest guys if Ann ever gets pregnant by either the hobo or Chris
I hope the mc doesn't treat Ann like a slut and be mean to her

Ann and the mc could still be a loving family even if the baby was someone else's.

I think my perverted level has risen
Now I actually want Ann to tease about getting pregnant lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Ann and the mc could still be a loving family even if the baby was someone else's.

Joshy, Joshy, Joshy...

you never fail to entertain the fuck outta me. :BootyTime:

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018

bro you are so perverted just like me lol i your fan, and honestly i love corrupt ann patch my favorite character

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

Ann is such a sweetheart I think she should come live with me so I can protect her from all you perverts :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I do take pride in being a pervert
Thank you for noticing my perverted ways everyone

Honestly, I think Vanessa and I would be a great couple she likes sex
I like to watch and be teased what a perfect combo

But I did already promise my heart to Ann sorry Vanessa

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
hahaha you've made it impossible to not notice. I see you in so many threads I'm in saying very similar things . :KEK:
Would you be a great couple, though? I thought I've seen you say you like knowing about things, so long as it's not behind your back... but she does stuff behind Joe's back all the time. Or do you want to tame her a bit? Can she be tamed? Find out next time... on Dragon Ball Z!

You're missing out on better girls in this game, brother.

• Haha
Reactions: crisbr and Joshy92

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I do take pride in being a pervert

Yeah Ann is a special one for sure. One of my fav characters. :love: I'll share with you though :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
hahaha you've made it impossible to not notice. I see you in so many threads I'm in saying very similar things . :KEK:

Would you be a great couple, though? I thought I've seen you say you like knowing about things, so long as it's not behind your back... but she does stuff behind Joe's back all the time. Or do you want to tame her a bit? Can she be tamed? Find out next time... on Dragon Ball Z!

You're missing out on better girls in this game, brother.
You are right Vanessa does lie
I didn't think of that maybe we wouldn't make a good couple

You are right honesty is important to me
If Ann said she wanted to have sex with the hobo or anyone else I would support her
As long as she told or asked me first
And of course, I would want to watch or maybe join and give her two dicks to play with lol

I will do the other paths eventually except the Ann hate path I am never playing that

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Something like that does sound complicated, though.. and how would people figure out which words/phrases would work without someone looking at the code and providing a list? This would be a great project for AI... but then we'd all have to get our own AI api keys probably and input them in the game for it to work. Either way, I'll pass it on and maybe it will help fuel another idea.
Yeah I wasn't thinking of anything as involved as a whole ai generation, but just a simple list of 20-30 entries in categories, so something like (pseudocode):

Python:
$ positiveWords = {beautiful, smile, lovely, heart, pretty, gorgeous, sunny, inspiring, amazing......}
$ negativeWords = {slut, whore, cock, fuck, suck, pussy, tits, ass.......}
$ teaseWords = {maybe, reveal, hiding, sight.....}
$ etc....

if inputword in positiveWords:
    $ igPlus += 1
elif inputword in negativeWords:
    $ igNeg += 1
elif inputword in teaseWords:
    $ igTease += 1

#later in scene

if igPlus > igNeg:
    alex "Oh I know your username, you're one of my biggest fans! Which post was your favorite?  I'd love to recreate it :)"

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Queen Vanessa is a manipulator, it is something indisputable and when she spreads her net it is very difficult to escape and maybe I don't want to escape, I like all the sexuality and corruption that she represents, she is irresistible to me

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah I wasn't thinking of anything as involved as a whole ai generation, but just a simple list of 20-30 entries in categories, so something like the pseudocode would be:

Python:
$ positiveWords = {beautiful, smile, lovely, heart, pretty, gorgeous, sunny, inspiring, amazing......}
$ negativeWords = {slut, whore, cock, fuck, suck, pussy, tits, ass.......}
$ teaseWords = {maybe, reveal, hiding, sight.....}
$ etc....

if inputword in positiveWords:
    $ igPlus += 1
elif inputword in negativeWords:
    $ igNeg += 1
elif inputword in teaseWords:
    $ igTease += 1

#later in scene

if igPlus > igNeg:
    alex "Oh I know your username, you're one of my biggest fans! Which post was your favorite?  I'd love to recreate it :)"
yeah, I get you. I think since he's already doing something similar with the various "i love you" type phrases or "you're hot" phrase, he was just looking for something that might be less random (players having to guess the exact variations of the phrase he comes up with) and more engaging.

However, what I like about your suggestion is that it's more dynamic, meaning, the more negative or positive words/phrases you use, per post, could change the score enough to change things up. But then... that doesn't prevent people from spamming a single post. Interesting to think about though...

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love Ann's boobs they are the perfect
I love that scene where you can show them to the hobo
I think that might have been his favourite day ever.

I do think she needs to get better at teasing and talking dirty
Maybe Vanessa would help?

I really want to tell Vanessa & Alex about the threesome & Cummy kisses
I would like their opinions on the whole event

tulkas11

May 3, 2018
Yeah, he noticed how large they were and started looking into a way to compress them down to reasonable sizes. I've already tested it and it's made significant improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I know a decent amount about the next release, but I'm just not able to share it :p I've posted a few previews in the thread, however.

Without putting any real thought into this, you could probably find an existing sentiment analysis library and use that instead of hard coded lists. Not sure how big it would be, lost interest before finding a library that had install size listed, but feels like they shouldn't be too big.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes