Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

FelixCreep

Mar 15, 2023
Random question: Which female character in the game would be the best mom? The specifics of what is best I leave up for interpretation :p

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Yeah, he noticed how large they were and started looking into a way to compress them down to reasonable sizes. I've already tested it and it's made significant improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I know a decent amount about the next release, but I'm just not able to share it :p I've posted a few previews in the thread, however.

Something like that does sound complicated, though.. and how would people figure out which words/phrases would work without someone looking at the code and providing a list? This would be a great project for AI... but then we'd all have to get our own AI api keys probably and input them in the game for it to work. Either way, I'll pass it on and maybe it will help fuel another idea.
I don't want to push too much if you can't speak on it, I was just wondering about WHEN can we expect the next release. No other details needed.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Damn did you really want this or just to rustle some jimmies from this clearly extreme take .
I was just airing some of my kinkier fantasies about the girls in this game
I don't know why but I just want to see these girls do so many crazy things
And now I can't stop thinking of the hobo knocking up Ann lol
But don't worry my mc would still love her and stay with her

Reactions: Demnor

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Joshy's a sharing extremist. You show up at his house he'll invite you in and ask if you want a drink, bite to eat or a blowjob from his girlfriend.
God bless him.
He surely ascended beyond super saiyan.
I did pat myself in the back thinking how cool would be corrupting Ann, then he came and gave me emotional damage.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Random question: Which female character in the game would be the best mom? The specifics of what is best I leave up for interpretation :p
The answer is Ann

Best girl
Best mom
Best wife
Best Girlfriend
Best Grandmother
Biggest sweetheart
Best looking
Best everything.

The answer is always Ann. I may have a little crush on her and therefore be slightly biased but just a little. :love:

Reactions: FelixCreep

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Read the other posts. Joshy is very passionate about the hobo's sexual well-being and performing clean-up duties in general. :HideThePain:
That's right if any of the girls have cum on them it's the mc's sacred duty to help them clean it up
It doesn't matter if it's in the pussy, the mouth, the face or even the arse
When there is cum the mc needs to use his Tongue

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nah, I'm not touching some dudes dick at all lol
Sure, I will eat cum out of Ann or any of the other girls' any day
But no penis or kissing other dudes for me

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll see if I can impress you guys even further.
On our wedding day I want Ann to walk down the aisle with her vagina filled with cum
Either from the hobo or Chris
Oh, and I want her to tell Alex & Vanessa about it too that would be hot

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Read the other posts. Joshy is very passionate about the hobo's sexual well-being and performing clean-up duties in general. :HideThePain:
I get the appeal from giving Ann to the hobo and channeling a no longer human vibes, but exchanging fluids is too much.
Nah, I'm not touching some dudes dick at all lol
Sure, I will eat cum out of Ann or any of the other girls' any day
But no penis or kissing other dudes for me
Truly left humanity behind my friend.
images (25).jpeg

I'm inadequate vanilla and bow to your greatness.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
loool when I was working on the Ren'Py port for this update... man, I was getting queezy at times.
My thoughts exactly when playing this or some great kinks game. How can you write Scato, snowballing Olympics and keep a straight face.

Truly blessed

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I'll see if I can impress you guys even further.
On our wedding day I want Ann to walk down the aisle with her vagina filled with cum
Either from the hobo or Chris
Oh, and I want her to tell Alex & Vanessa about it too that would be hot
Nope she wants a sexy old guy like me and will become my 3rd wife and we will make beautiful babies together. You can be a godparent amd best man Joshy haha.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes