• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
You're right, she's a great girl, she just wants others to open their eyes to a world of fun possibilities, in the same way that I also like to do it, that's why Vanessa is my favorite because through the MC she helps Ann to be every day a more special being

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Guys Vanessa isn't a slut she is just misunderstood
Remember all girls are sweet & Innocent
I mean, She is my favorite gal.
because she is filthy and owns it.
Yeah you find a girl like that in RL with the most naive boring men possible just to keep being this way.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
You understand that you may not have seen the final version of Ann and that it can be even more perfect thanks to Vanessa's hard work because she loves her very much and wants all men to love Ann very much too :love:
Not possible to make perfection more perfect. You almost had me until you mentioned Vanessa and hard work, we saw how hard she works :ROFLMAO: in game.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Everything changes with time and what you consider perfect can stop being perfect and in the case of Ann she will want more and more and probably the mc, you or any other man will not be enough for her, when she is there all slimy with attention that receives, will you want it the same? of course joshy yes and for me it would be irresistible
Not possible she will bear my children and stand by my side until I pass from this world. Once she tastes the Grumpy One she will want no other. When I'm dead and buried she is fair game :LOL:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
She can be a loyal and boring angel as you prefer, but for me I am going to turn her into a demon of seduction where men beg for their attention, maybe she will or not, everything will depend on how excited she is.
Loyal but never boring. I have much to teach her and multiple wives to amuse her. She will become a goddess under my tutelage. :devilish:

Reactions: Leongen43

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Ann will never become a goddess if she is only loved by you, she needs to be loved by the world and all the men in it to become a goddess or at least a very famous influencer and make me a lot of money as her trophy husband

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Ann will never become a goddess if she is only loved by you, she needs to be loved by the world and all the men in it to become a goddess or at least a very famous influencer and make me a lot of money as her trophy husband
That can happen being my third wife. You forget my secret weapon, the power of modding I can transform the world to my whim. :devilish:

Reactions: Leongen43
4.60 star(s) 169 Votes