• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.0%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I ignored this game for a very long time (Shale Hill Secrets too) because it has "others" for engines, but was pleasantly surprised it acts/plays just like standard Ren'Py game, and has all the same bells and whistles.

And, quite frankly, I've not seen anything bad talk about this game since I've started following this thread and the Ren'Py port too.

Just need more
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure we do!

emily557.png

Welcome back TTrick. BTW, Alex and Jenny are the best girls. Everyone on the forum agrees. It's true.

You may find a few here that say Ann or Vanessa or Emily is their favorite but do not be fooled. They are simply trying to distract themselves because Alex and Jenny are simply too hot and their penises can only get so erect.
I mean, Alex is on a par with Emily, that's for sure. Jenny is lagging a bit behind them, but she's definitely better than Miss Crackpot and Miss Cummy Kiss. It is what it is :BootyTime:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I guess that old saying holds true, good things cum to those who wait...

Well, this game was released almost 2 years earlier than Shale Hill Secrets :cry:
But now it's finally time for Alex and hopefully Emily to shine. "Ann's Story Short Ft. Vanessa" has been going on for too long :HideThePain:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, this game was released almost 2 years earlier than Shale Hill Secrets :cry:
But now it's finally time for Alex and hopefully Emily to shine. "Ann's Story Short Ft. Vanessa" has been going on for too long :HideThePain:
Oh well, guess get there when it get there.

Reactions: Aristos

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Welcome back TTrick. BTW, Alex and Jenny are the best girls. Everyone on the forum agrees. It's true.

You may find a few here that say Ann or Vanessa or Emily is their favorite but do not be fooled. They are simply trying to distract themselves because Alex and Jenny are simply too hot and their penises can only get so erect.
Grab the pitchforks guys this blasphemer needs to be burned at the stake! Ann Ann Ann Ann Ann Ann Ann Ann Ann Ann

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have thought of one more thing the mc could do

He gets every guy in the game to cum in Ann's vagina including himself
Then he gets a drinking straw and gently slides it into her very full vagina
And has himself a big ol' creamy thick shake

My creative juices have now run dry
I need time to recharge

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023

I need time to recharge
:eek:o_OPlenty of other girls to corrupt in to your perverted games, leave my Ann alone she is ...

1693889035561.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I only have two questions, the first would be possible to put cocoa in it to make a semen chocolate would the mc enjoy it more and the second would be what would be the reaction grumpy old aussie would he feel that his angel was desecrated or would the image excite him? :unsure:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021

I need time to recharge
No california snowballs allowed in this game.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
So, I avoided this thread for some time because I had a really bad experience with some trolls who decided to ambush me simultaneously. It was hard to find any positive comments about me or the game, so I chose to stop reading the thread entirely.

However, GetOutOfMyLab informed me that the atmosphere has since changed, and he's right! I went back and read a few pages, and the conversations here are hilarious!

I'm thrilled to hear many of you are enjoying the game, and some have even added it to their wishlist.

Since there's been so much talk about Vanessa, I decided to create a new render of her for all of you to enjoy!

The work you have done with the last update was good, and we were proud of our game developer.
Some of us are crossing fingers for some more Ann Hate with our beloved bar guy in next update. Hope you didn't forget about us -NTR guys!
Keep working. We can't wait to see more sneak-peaks!

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
The work you have done with the last update was good, and we were proud of our game developer.
Some of us are crossing fingers for some more Ann Hate with our beloved bar guy in next update. Hope you didn't forget about us -NTR guys!
Keep working. We can't wait to see more sneak-peaks!
Isent the Ann hate route the only route with no NTR?
I mean the MC straight up said not interested, and Ann dont seem super happy with Chris when you meet her at her house again

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

I need time to recharge
You somehow find new ways to gross me out...

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes