Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
From discord, all the gals are wishlishting the game on steam!

Also welcome back TTrick , hope you don't mind me posting this stuff here (and if you do, that's fine just give the word and I'll remove them).
Alex trying to blow you and emilys trying to fuck and yall forcing them to wishlist games. Priorities man!

Beach girl looks like she just did it so you could gtfo of her room.

Vanessa and ann are the only enthusiatic ones

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
Alex trying to blow you and emilys trying to fuck and yall forcing them to wishlist games. Priorities man!

Beach girl looks like she just did it so you could gtfo of her room.

Vanessa and ann are the only enthusiatic ones
Nope its not my Ann, its her stunt double. She is to precious to do stuff like that.

I know because of her ass, you just have to ask
1693932506126.png

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Joshy's mind is pure and healthy is an example for us, the plastic cover that I put on my keyboard is just a coincidence and nothing more

• Haha
Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Nope its not my Ann, its her stunt double. She is to precious to do stuff like that.

I know because of her ass, you just have to ask
View attachment 2906229
Seriously, what's the deal with Aussies having a kink for china dolls? Everyone knows about the water flushing the opposite way, mammals laying eggs and other uncanny shit like that. But seriously, an obsession with china dolls too? :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Mareeeeta

Sep 1, 2019
Well, this game was released almost 2 years earlier than Shale Hill Secrets :cry:
But now it's finally time for Alex and hopefully Emily to shine. "Ann's Story Short Ft. Vanessa" has been going on for too long :HideThePain:
Totally agree I like all of them but Alex & Emily are definitely my favorites

Reactions: Aristos

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Seriously, what's the deal with Aussies having a kink for china dolls? Everyone knows about the water flushing the opposite way, mammals laying eggs and other uncanny shit like that. But seriously, an obsession with china dolls too? :oops::oops:
You mean the stereotype, sorry my lack of context into aussie kink enjoyment.
Alex is a peach.

Protect her from Joshy.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
I feel like im the only one who's not a big fan of vanessa which is weird cuz in these games I always play mr. steal your girl

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:unsure: Hmm does it mean that the "Gauchos" are Aussies in disguise? ...because they call their girls "Chinas" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
hence the saying "¡Caliente como China en Baile!"/ horny like "China" at party (conceptual translation)

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's a shame, but sooner or later than you think, Alex and the others will be trapped in the web of corruption and everything dirty you can imagine, because Queen Vanessa wants it that way. :devilish:
Or she ends up, being a sub ,....because quiet waters are deep.... ;) :devilish:

• Haha

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I feel like im the only one who's not a big fan of vanessa which is weird cuz in these games I always play mr. steal your girl
Writing a boss bitch slut is difficult.

Most times she turns into a easy girl, tamed. Vanessa is always plotting, trying to pull a bigger show.

And she conceals her true nature.
Steal yo man, influence yo wife please lick my feet lover.

Our brothers hype a false God.
Vanessa is the Queen.

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
We have China dolls, Americans have a weird BBC fetish, I think we can just accept that we all have our kinks and that Ann is perfect :ROFLMAO: Actually, it isn't just the look it is the sweet innocent cuteness combo. Aussie girls aren't like that so girls like Ann are an infatuation for us. When my daughters (I have 5 of them) started dating I gave the boys they dated the shotgun so they could put themselves out of their misery.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes