• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
You mean the stereotype, sorry my lack of context into aussie kink enjoyment.
Alex is a peach.

Protect her from Joshy.
Nah, just a joke because I've mentioned here before that I don't like Ann and she reminds me of a china doll :BootyTime:

I feel like im the only one who's not a big fan of vanessa which is weird cuz in these games I always play mr. steal your girl
ace-attorney-phoenix-wright.gif

You aren't alone, Edgie. Vanessa would near the bottom in my tier list too.
Not as low as Ann, though. I would never :Kappa:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Nah, just a joke because I've mentioned here before that I don't like Ann and she reminds me of a china doll :BootyTime:

View attachment 2906557

You aren't alone, Edgie. Vanessa would near the bottom in my tier list too.
Not as low as Ann, though. I would never :Kappa:
Same... Emily & Alex > Jenny > Vanessa > Ann

And I like Emily a bit more than Alex. For me, Ann has gotten to the point where I'm just kinda grossed out by any interaction with her. I can't explain it. She just doesn't appeal to me.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
:unsure: Hmm does it mean that the "Gauchos" are Aussies in disguise? ...because they call their girls "Chinas" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
hence the saying "¡Caliente como China en Baile!"/ horny like "China" at party (conceptual translation)
Can you blame them? Some chinas aren't half bad :love:

China-Suarez-lenceria-sexy-.jpeg

We have China dolls, Americans have a weird BBC fetish, I think we can just accept that we all have our kinks and that Ann is perfect :ROFLMAO: [...]
I deliberately took a while to reply so I could process your message and analyze every possible point of view on the topic at hand.
After thorough consideration I've reached a final conclusion, and that definitive conclusion I will share with you all:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
For me, it's the opposite. I like bold women, open to experiment like Vanessa and Ann (don't tell the Australian), I'm sure that your princess will experience the same pleasures as Vanessa and Ann over time, when you go Are you going to continue loving Alex the same way or is she going to stop being your favorite? :unsure:

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020

And I like Emily a bit more than Alex. For me, Ann has gotten to the point where I'm just kinda grossed out by any interaction with her. I can't explain it. She just doesn't appeal to me.
Fascinating how varied people's tastes are. I love it! Gotta say, though, it strikes me as odd to find fans spending time here on a game whose main LIs are viewed as unappealing or even disgusting. I don't think I've ever played a game where only a couple of the minor characters interested me.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

I almost agree. I'm not saying Emily isn't hot, and I do think she's top 3 with Alex and Jenny. Maybe my mind will change with more content, but I think Alex and Jenny are more appealing atm.

Ann looks creepy to me frankly. Dating her seemed kinda forced for one thing, and the corruption/sharing thing doesn't appeal to me at all. And did I mention she looks creepy?

Vanessa is funny and I see her more as the real "bro" archetype instead of Joey. But her content also goes heavily into the corruption and sharing stuff too. Not my jam.

Being more of a vanilla fan, I'm hoping that Alex and/or Jenny turn into more of a vanilla romance options as opposed to the corruption/sharing options already represented by Vanessa and Ann.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Aristos

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Fascinating how varied people's tastes are. I love it! Gotta say, though, it strikes me as odd to find fans spending time here on a game whose main LIs are viewed as unappealing or even disgusting. I don't think I've ever played a game where only a couple of the minor characters interested me.
Personally, I don't see characters that you will be able to progress with as "minor" characters, even if they don't have much content yet. I consider Angela, Amber, and Merry as minor characters. I'm not sure we'll get many scenes with them (though I would love much more with Angela and Amber).

But truth be told, what brought me to this game years ago was Ann's corruption aspect. It's not that I think her model is ugly or anything. Far from it. Like I said before, I don't know what it is, but recently, there's just something that repulses me about her. Definitely not enough to keep me from being a fan of the game.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I know there are people who like Ann and others who don't, for me she was always a practice doll, quite useful for the mc to gain experience and seduce the other girls to be able to do whatever he wanted, can you imagine? ? What will she do with them?

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I have thought of one more thing the mc could do

He gets every guy in the game to cum in Ann's vagina including himself
Then he gets a drinking straw and gently slides it into her very full vagina
And has himself a big ol' creamy thick shake

My creative juices have now run dry
I need time to recharge
:unsure:....... I dunno. I think I'd rather just go to Wendy's, even in this economy.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I'm more concerned wherein his juices flow as he run dry , what if he works in your favorite "Wendys" around the corner ?? :ROFLMAO:
I purposefully haven't watched that "Don't eat a Wendy's Frosty till you watch this" youtube video for just such fears. Not about to start now, so don't ruin this for me. Either way, it's still just 99 cents, so I'd rather not know. :HideThePain: :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
:unsure: Hmm does it mean that the "Gauchos" are Aussies in disguise? ...because they call their girls "Chinas" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
hence the saying "¡Caliente como China en Baile!"/ horny like "China" at party (conceptual translation)
Their toilets also run the opposite way, so there's got to be some sort of connection there. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
~TTrick - Helping people lose weight since 2019~

I genuinely have no clue who will win the best girl award...
So... It's time to let all hell break loose. I submitted a poll for best girl!
Let the fight begin!
No Carnival-Game guy with the nice big cakes?

(Ann is your greatest creation, btw, but that brotha got some humps :BootyTime:).

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
The competition will have striptease or wet t-shirts so we can decide our vote and if I can be part of the jury I promise that I will be incorruptible (until Vanessa locks me up with her) ;)

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
will the story continue with the homeless man on Ann's depravity tour and that old theater director?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Like I said before, I don't know what it is, but recently, there's just something that repulses me about her.
Hmmm...

sus_will.gif

Why would that be?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm also on the fence about the best-girl poll. For me, Emily and Alex are almost equal, but Emily is a tiiiiiiny bit ahead to be honest.
However, I know that if we want to stand a chance of ending Ann's reign of terror, my vote should not be wasted on Emily, but it should go to Alex instead. The chance is as slim as it gets; I think I'll take it though, I love both after all :BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes