Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 990 9.1%

• Total voters

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
~TTrick - Helping people lose weight since 2019~

I genuinely have no clue who will win the best girl award...
So... It's time to let all hell break loose. I submitted a poll for best girl!
Let the fight begin!
Did you prepare the Pop Corn already ?
I get the hunch that you will find the weight they loose :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Their toilets also run the opposite way, so there's got to be some sort of connection there. :unsure:
Ok, the only way that the "toilet" runs the opposite way, over here, is when you shit on an armadillo in the Pampa...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

AkaiAria

Sep 29, 2021
~TTrick - Helping people lose weight since 2019~

I genuinely have no clue who will win the best girl award...
So... It's time to let all hell break loose. I submitted a poll for best girl!
Let the fight begin!
Emily! Though I'm happy with Alex as well ;)

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Ok, the only way that the "toilet" runs the opposite way, over here, is when you shit on an armadillo in the Pampa...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ah. Yeah. True. True. I just realized after posting I'm likely talking about an area with a "shit in a hole" majority poo style, depending on how new/urban or poor/rural the sort of area you're in is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ah. Yeah. True. True. I just realized after posting I'm likely talking about an area with a "shit in a hole" majority poo style, depending on how new/urban or poor/rural the sort of area you're in is.
nah all good, ;) :ROFLMAO: I'm making fun out of the modern times, It is comon to see the "Gauchos" in the saddle with laptop, registering the chips of the cattle and sheep, they use horses specially with sheep because they can go there where a quad or other vehicle can't, or you pass the guy's sending messeges from cel meanwhile they drive cattle to the corral or to the next ground. on the dairy farms over here they use quads or motocycles like the aussies or the modern cowboys in USA, Milk production is with high tech equipment. In Argentina the same.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
nah all good, ;) :ROFLMAO: I'm making fun out of the modern times, It is comon to see the "Gauchos" in the saddle with laptop, registering the chips of the cattle and sheep, they use horses specially with sheep because they can go there where a quad or other vehicle can't, or you pass the guy's sending messeges from cel meanwhile they drive cattle to the corral or to the next ground. on the dairy farms over here they use quads or motocycles like the aussies or the modern cowboys in USA, Milk production is with high tech equipment. In Argentina the same.
Cool. Yeah. Can't really get away from technology or the internet most anywhere, really. Though I honestly can't pretend to know anything about South America (other than being a fan of mid-00's Brazilian-based Baile-funk). I did look into real estate in Argentina upon hearing about how the country is still pretty based vs the top-down woke hive-mind attitude that's been enforced on most of Western Civ over the last decade or so. Plus your rock concerts seem lit, from the video footage. Housing still seems just as expensive as in the USA though (i.e. I can't fucking afford it) at least in the cities. Though maybe it's because I was searching on Yanqui sites. (Which why I was under the impression sit-down toilets were in the majority there too, from the bathroom photos).

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Cool. Yeah. Can't really get away from technology or the internet most anywhere, really. Though I honestly can't pretend to know anything about South America (other than being a fan of mid-00's Brazilian-based Baile-funk). I did look into real estate in Argentina upon hearing about how the country is still pretty based vs the top-down woke hive-mind attitude that's been enforced on most of Western Civ over the last decade or so. Plus your rock concerts seem lit, from the video footage. Housing still seems just as expensive as in the USA though, at least in the cities. Though maybe it's because I was searching on Gringo sites. (Which why I was under the impression sit-down toilets were in the majority there too, from the bathroom photos).
Im not in Argentina, from what I heard is not so different as here, my recomendation would be that if you look for something make it trough, local companies, the embassys can give you a list of more or less trustworthy business, the ministry of foregin affairs has also a list afaik or contact the respective embassy over there.
if you do it all by yourself is more probable that you atract shady people or are met with exhorbitant prices.

Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
A man goes to catch up on that sleep thing and you all go crazy. Since when we do we need a poll to decide whose is number 1? Ann is numero uno, see poll is decided. You can all go back to wondering about how our toilets work... :LOL:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: exactly, what can we do when their toilets on the North hemisphere flush in the wrong direction ??:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Aussie, it looks like your Angel Ann will be in for the win congratulations in advance when the results are posted. Make sure you take her to a special place because they are talking about the bathrooms in your country. They will have no fetish for tasting your poop. weird but in this world you see everything

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
time for my unasked for list since evo else is doing it

1. Emily- Pure unadulterated sex. No idea how her ex fucked that up
2. Alex- normally that girl next door shit dont work for me but the author made it work this time
3. Ann- Corrupting innocent ann is fun, almost too easy at times
4. Jenny- Cocktease will probs go up after this update
5. Vanessa- eh. she's a bit of a try hard and the others are sexier

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know we all love the sex scenes
But I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the mc's relationships with the girls develops in the future
I have so many questions
Will we be able to teach Vanessa that monogamy can be a good thing?
Will the relationship with Ann survive on the corruption path?
Could we get Alex & Ann in a throuple?
Can we start a serious relationship with Emily?

Questions like those make me really excited for future updates

I think we can all agree this is a phenomenal game
And every update makes it even better

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
time for my unasked for list since evo else is doing it

1. Emily- Pure unadulterated sex. No idea how her ex fucked that up
2. Alex- normally that girl next door shit dont work for me but the author made it work this time
3. Ann- Corrupting innocent ann is fun, almost too easy at times
4. Jenny- Cocktease will probs go up after this update
5. Vanessa- eh. she's a bit of a try hard and the others are sexier
Nope straight vanilla path for my baby to keep her pureness just for me. All others are anything goes.

Aussie, it looks like your Angel Ann will be in for the win congratulations in advance when the results are posted. Make sure you take her to a special place because they are talking about the bathrooms in your country. They will have no fetish for tasting your poop. weird but in this world you see everything
You and your poop fascination :LOL: I live in the tropics and know of a gorgeous beach spot to take her too and share her with my wife. We will be locked away for a month together before she moves in to be my 3rd wife. My2nd wife lives away from home at the moment :cry:.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
In the update we can see
The play Ann will have sex on stage just like we practice
I will be able to do an onlyfans with Alex and have live sex for Ann to watch
With Jenny I can move forward and at least one blowjob I'm a little sick of dating
I will be able to harass Ramona and how Vanessa reacts will kick my balls
Emily if I introduce her to Chris it would help me see how far I can maybe go with one of those pills and Ann will try to participate
Well, we'll see, fantasize is priceless :giggle:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Depends, will she cheat on her current boyfriend? Absolutely. Will she cheat on her boyfriend's best friend who she's not in a romantic relationship with? Nahhhhhh.
Girl takes one good look at Joe and she knows, he's a cuck. Meanwhile she won't even use a dildo without MC's permission.
As long as she doesn't catch MC slurpy homeless dude cum out of her pussy with a straw :HideThePain: they'll be fine
I'm gonna have to redirect this to my previous answer :HideThePain:
....... Just no straws please :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I know we all love the sex scenes
But I'm also really looking forward to seeing how the mc's relationships with the girls develops in the future
I have so many questions

Questions like those make me really excited for future updates

I think we can all agree this is a phenomenal game
And every update makes it even better
Vanessa is not possible to have monogamous relationship, its not in her nature. Fun to pump but no way would I date her.:cool:
Anyone who corrupts my baby deserves the to be infested with 1000 fleas and Ann to kick them to the curb.o_O
Hmmm throuple... that could work. :devilish:
Emily should be fair game.:coffee:

jakulmuna619

Oct 11, 2020
Just started playing and loving the renders so far. However, there is not sound. No music or anything. Did I mess up the download or is this a thing?

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes