• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nothing to blame on you Joshy92, everybody got his/her kinks, even me. After been cheated several times in real i kinda got into NTR part.

The only strangest part is this game having an Ann as MC girlfriend while I had also a GF Ann, though she was totaly not like her and then Vanessa even more creepier she looks like an ex of me who was a bit like her, least she cheated behind my back with a black guy and later on with her boss that I finaly kicked her out. Though I like NTR, these are just games, but wouldn't still endulge it in real life.
You're right everyone has different kinks
I don't know If I would eat a creampie in real life It would depend on the girl I suppose

I do know one thing tho
The Ann in this game is one of the sweetest & most kind girls you will find in any game
I knew after a few minutes she was wife material
My love for her only increased after the last update

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Nothing to blame on you Joshy92, everybody got his/her kinks, even me. After been cheated several times in real i kinda got into NTR part.

The only strangest part is this game having an Ann as MC girlfriend while I had also a GF Ann, though she was totaly not like her and then Vanessa even more creepier she looks like an ex of me who was a bit like her, least she cheated behind my back with a black guy and later on with her boss that I finaly kicked her out. Though I like NTR, these are just games, but wouldn't still endulge it in real life.
You bro reading this kinda of story makes me kinda sad.
You're right everyone has different kinks
I don't know If I would eat a creampie in real life It would depend on the girl I suppose

I do know one thing tho
The Ann in this game is one of the sweetest & most kind girls you will find in any game
I knew after a few minutes she was wife material
My love for her only increased after the last update
I hope yours :BootyTime:
Yeah put me in jail for kink shaming 101.

• Haha
Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
You bro reading this kinda of story makes me kinda sad.
No need to be sad about that, things happen, some girls are good and some are bad, I wouldn't even found out about the black guy if he didn't became friends with me few years later. And like Vanessa said in game, he was your first and first few weeks will be fun but then you will be looking in different directions, that why even though virgins are fun it better having a girl that already has experience, they already experimented. I'm happy and those were in the past.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
No need to be sad about that, things happen, some girls are good and some are bad, I wouldn't even found out about the black guy if he didn't became friends with me few years later. And like Vanessa said in game, he was your first and first few weeks will be fun but then you will be looking in different directions, that why even though virgins are fun it better having a girl that already has experience, they already experimented. I'm happy and those were in the past.
That's nice, you took this and learned something.

images (27).jpeg

fits with our boy Joshy ideology with having a girl and sharing her with others to allow experience outside and eternal happiness.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm not on the devs discord
But surely the majority of people there share my opinions of Ann
Creampie and all?

I can't be the only sweet gentleman around

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Honestly, I'm actually shocked no one else talks about it
Especially after the cum kisses
Maybe I really am one of the biggest sexual deviants on here
Well there are other sexually deviant things that can be done apart from sharing/swinging/cuckolding/creampie eating that I have done IRL, as well. Just depends on how you look at it and what you consider to be really sexually deviant.

Reactions: Demnor

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well there are other sexually deviant things that can be done apart from sharing/swinging/cuckolding/creampie eating that I have done IRL, as well. Just depends on how you look at it and what you consider to be really sexually deviant.
True I never really thought of it like that before

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I can find some arousal or understanding for the aforementioned situations, it's just copulation fluids munching is something that only the very best can.
:BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, you did.

The sacrifice you took on sanity stats for the benefit of the people.

Then again at the time had a smirk like a doofus, imagining how depraved Ttrick must be.
View attachment 2979984
Testing that scene was such a bitch, because I had to repetitively choose variations of options and do the "Joshy Tango" kissy scene over and over to make sure everything was working.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Testing that scene was such a bitch, because I had to repetitively choose variations of options and do the "Joshy Tango" kissy scene over and over to make sure everything was working.
Ngl the full scene is hot as fuck.

But.
Buuuut.
The kisses snowballing is too much into humiliation for me.

Only watched the scene because had my gallery unlocked to feel if missed some path.

And there was the creepy fucking smile begging for approval.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I actually don't consider it humiliation
Ann was shocked if you choose that option
But she is never mean or anything like that to the mc
I think she was happy
Because the mc showed her how much he loved her by sharing in a really intimate moment
I think it will strengthen their relationship

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think she was happy
Because the mc showed her how much he loved her by sharing in a really intimate moment
Meanwhile, Chris is thinking to himself, "I didn't even have to try to make this guy my bitch..." :KEK:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think she was happy
My man you are so fucking fast can't really read any sarcasm anymore. (beyond super saiyan)

Sure don't appears to be a humiliation play from Ann is not like she is spitting coom into Mc mouth....
YET

Still sharing of fluids is beyond intimate and is not your nor her. In a way another man coom into your mouth is gay.

Take that cootie bro.
:BootyTime:

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes